The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Pooh

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
whyyyy
« on: August 07, 2015, 07:15:03 pm »
why everything has to take your prayer off? i mean now zgs it's sooo op and annoying.. let's go hunt peoples spec webs and most expensive things cuz thats wat matters.... just no. bullshit update. yeye now start calling me nerd plz

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: whyyyy
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 07:19:19 pm »
why everything has to take your prayer off?

Everything = 2 weapons ??? coolcool

Anyway, feel free to suggest any changes you would like to see made to them, user feedback is always welcome :)
The buffs were made because ZGS and BGS were kinda lackluster, and D scim was buffed so ZGS wouldn't make it completely obsolete.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 04:51:18 am »
We have the feedback section for criticism such as this. I personally do not mind this change...

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 09:29:31 am »
I understand what you mean. Dragon scimitar is overpowered now, there are noobs running in wilderniss specing you so you have 0 prayer points. And yeah, the update with Zgs... It is now more riskful to skull and to take a high valuable item such as AGS with you...

Offline Kena

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2015, 02:27:03 pm »
i could understand why zgs and bgs would be buffed , but honestly there shouldn't be a need to buff d scimitar. i'm not that much of a pker but feeling the huge possible risk because of a low level weapon, i think i might never be one.
what is the success chance anyways? does it drain prayer every time its spec is used? or is there a chance of failing too?

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2015, 02:27:27 pm »
The weapons have been re-updated, check the updates section of the forums.
Pages: 1