The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Bahaa70

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Why Is Castle Wars Empty?
« on: June 05, 2015, 06:19:32 pm »
I remember back in 2011-2012 when it was alive, I know the rewards aren't that good, but it's fun to play, I used to play it for fun till I couldn't, there are no people that play it.

It is my favorite Emps activity and I'm sad it isn't alive like it was before.

Offline Big Boy

• Liked: 82 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perm banned without valid proof. Kek.
    • View Profile
Re: Why Is Castle Wars Empty?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 06:28:56 pm »
No noobs want to buy brawl gloves from cw nowaday. They just want to make quick $$$ and they find other way easier to get the $$$ so therefore cw is just for xp wannable. Try to ask an Admin to yell so some of those brawl glove wannable will come join.

The past is just the past, life moves on.
The following users liked this post: Martin

Offline Gabol

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • Play hard Emps hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 07:02:57 pm »
Well in the 2011-2012 we had way more players, and if i remember right it used to be emps-wars not castle wars, so killing zammy or sara boss was way more challenging and was more fun to me, and again we had 1k players online not like now barely 200 ;(

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 08:04:35 pm »
Because people have no interest in the activity/rewards it offers, or simply don't have enough people to conduct a worthwhile game, so they leave.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 08:28:37 pm »
Because people have no interest in the activity/rewards it offers, or simply don't have enough people to conduct a worthwhile game, so they leave.
^ this

Plus, there is no interesting rewards in there, expect those brawling gloves.

From what i think it's because there is no double tickets right now?

if there was double tickets by now, we would have loads of peepz there.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Ameer122

• Liked: 87 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2015, 09:47:23 pm »
^ this

Plus, there is no interesting rewards in there, expect those brawling gloves.

From what i think it's because there is no double tickets right now?

if there was double tickets by now, we would have loads of peepz there.

I think we do .
Most of players would prefer to train skills during double-xp weekends rather than playing CW.
Bringing back the old EW ( Emps-war ) would be a great idea, dunno why Thomy ignores it if everybody here wants it.

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2015, 10:01:31 pm »
The main reason is because players are no longer enjoying the new castle wars mini-game system. In addition, players have faster and better ways to make money from so they think that castle wars isn't profitable anymore.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015
The following users liked this post: Trucki2

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2015, 11:23:46 pm »
The main reason is because players are no longer enjoying the new castle wars mini-game system. In addition, players have faster and better ways to make money from so they think that castle wars isn't profitable anymore.
Castle Wars was never profitable???

You need to host events for any type of gathering basically, we used to have more active players than we have now so you have to plan these events on weekends etc...
Cw never been as profitable as it is now, you can get brawlers.
People underestimate skills in this game and only want to focus on money money money and staking nowadays. Nobody gives 2 fucks about skills or having fun, staking can be fun but thats not what I mean. (I dont know if thats the curse of the remake or something, like they had the skills they wanted in emps-scape and now they want to build a bank they used to have. Then at some point they get it through staking most likely and can't stop. So staking becomes their everything)
All pkers and everyone else looking for fun are at duel area /end
Just stop making skill guides and start making staking guides cause that´s where our players are.

Imo endless loop of grinding for money > staking it > getting rich doing nothing with it/getting cleaned > grinding money again.
Imo that's were our players are, either grinding cash to stake, staking or quit due to getting cleaned.

Also cw isnt that popular imo cause the noobs that go there for fun usually get reky by higher combats and superior gear so they feel like its not worth their time getting rekt in a minigame and for a reward something like brawlers that they cant appreciate.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 11:36:17 pm by Drugs »

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2015, 05:57:29 am »
Rewards are shit, there's ways more profitable than CW. Id say bring back EW.

Offline Dan7

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2015, 06:37:33 am »
CW-Is like not fun
EW-Fun,rewards

People like Emps wars,Better,even though getting the rewards are sh%%,U Still have fun with the mini game,it self.
Dylan

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2015, 10:17:41 am »
Since this is sort of becoming a "We want EW back just because" thread, I suppose i'll post as well.

Castle wars currently offers next to no good rewards that will give you straight up cash, this is why most lower levels don't play it which is all pretty logical. The minigame requires 10 people to start, this often causes problems because not everyone has 10 friends willing to do CW. However if you need exp for skills brawlers are one of the best things to get, not only do they make things faster, they can also save you money because you'll use less of your skilling materials. Rewards like nezzy and ava aren't worth getting because of their low price. CW rewards don't give you direct cash, they do save you time/money when skilling if you get brawlers.

Onto the subject of EW, I honestly don't think there's any other reason than nostalgia that people want it back. I remember playing the minigame as someone that had just gotten a whip and bandos, the rewards weren't worth it back then, even with ss and void in the shop. You couldn't even affect the amount of tickets you got if you were a lower level, it was 1 for losing, 2 for winning, the +5 for most damage was far out of reach. While EW definitely was about as much fun as CW, CW makes more sense as a minigame. CW isn't a matter of which team has more killing power, it's a matter of which team gets the most flags, which isn't as gear related as killing the enemy boss was.

CW really just needs some new good rewards, cosmetics don't cut it. Something like dxp scrolls or just flat out exp like in pest control could definitely blow some more life into CW. Though really, our playercount still isn't high enough to keep minigames running all day, and everyone keeps forgetting this.

/End

;

Offline Dan7

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2015, 10:34:50 am »
Since this is sort of becoming a "We want EW back just because" thread, I suppose i'll post as well.

Castle wars currently offers next to no good rewards that will give you straight up cash, this is why most lower levels don't play it which is all pretty logical. The minigame requires 10 people to start, this often causes problems because not everyone has 10 friends willing to do CW. However if you need exp for skills brawlers are one of the best things to get, not only do they make things faster, they can also save you money because you'll use less of your skilling materials. Rewards like nezzy and ava aren't worth getting because of their low price. CW rewards don't give you direct cash, they do save you time/money when skilling if you get brawlers.

Onto the subject of EW, I honestly don't think there's any other reason than nostalgia that people want it back. I remember playing the minigame as someone that had just gotten a whip and bandos, the rewards weren't worth it back then, even with ss and void in the shop. You couldn't even affect the amount of tickets you got if you were a lower level, it was 1 for losing, 2 for winning, the +5 for most damage was far out of reach. While EW definitely was about as much fun as CW, CW makes more sense as a minigame. CW isn't a matter of which team has more killing power, it's a matter of which team gets the most flags, which isn't as gear related as killing the enemy boss was.

CW really just needs some new good rewards, cosmetics don't cut it. Something like dxp scrolls or just flat out exp like in pest control could definitely blow some more life into CW. Though really, our playercount still isn't high enough to keep minigames running all day, and everyone keeps forgetting this.

/End
But,Killing the other teams bosses,was fun,also killing players  ;D
Dylan

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2015, 11:07:44 am »
hmm, #wewantempswarsback!  ??? ???

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2015, 01:51:34 pm »
Both games are as fun as eachother. We simply do not have enough players to populate our minigames, that's why it's dead content.
If we had 1K players and CW, people would actually play it, despite its awful rewards. But yeh, a better reward system shouldn't go a miss.

Offline Bahaa70

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2015, 06:35:15 pm »
Yeah, I agree with most repliers here, I enjoyed Emps-Wars more, I liked the feeling of war inside of it, I never cared for rewards back then and played it for fun, Thomy should check it out, he should make a poll on bringing Emps-Wars back, not that only, he should make the shop better and more rewarding, I don't know like what, SS was a good idea and it had a low price at General Shop so it was an expensive, powerful but risky weapon.
Pages: 1 2