The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Deadlifts

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Whip
« on: October 29, 2015, 12:33:14 pm »
Like I mentioned in my previous topic about the connecting and stuff, I'm new here...
Now i've been seeing some players that are wearing some kind of whip that it's not rare, like yes it's colourful but it's not a regular rare whip, what the hell is that like It's multi colors I think...
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 12:35:04 pm by Deadlifts »

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
Re: Whip
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 12:57:02 pm »
Tormented Demons drop Crystals which can be applied to a whip, which makes the whip stronger and indeed it gets a different colour. That's all  :)

Offline Deadlifts

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 01:11:09 pm »
Tormented Demons drop Crystals which can be applied to a whip, which makes the whip stronger and indeed it gets a different colour. That's all  :)

Oh freaking hell lol, a guy told me it's Ele whip and it worths 100m and shit, fucking troll...
Thanks man, lock this

Offline Deadlifts

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 01:12:00 pm »

Oh and wait, do you applied to the normal whip or the rare one? and which out of the 4 is the strongest..?

Mary

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 01:38:21 pm »

Oh and wait, do you applied to the normal whip or the rare one? and which out of the 4 is the strongest..?
You can apply it to both and their strength is equal, but elemental rare whip scales with lower levels just like normal rare whips.

Offline Deadlifts

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 01:51:48 pm »

You can apply it to both and their strength is equal, but elemental rare whip scales with lower levels just like normal rare whips.

Got it, thanks guys... I was wondering why is the blue hell aren't you Mary an admin or at least mod on this game, you literally reply to everything that's related to help... :)

Mary

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 02:15:52 pm »

Got it, thanks guys... I was wondering why is the blue hell aren't you Mary an admin or at least mod on this game, you literally reply to everything that's related to help... :)
I've been a high admin for a couple months, but right now I'm background wiki/game stuff hence why there's no color attached to my name. I don't do player support anymore ;) Too busy for that stuff

Offline Deadlifts

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2015, 02:35:17 pm »

I've been a high admin for a couple months, but right now I'm background wiki/game stuff hence why there's no color attached to my name. I don't do player support anymore ;) Too busy for that stuff

I comprehended that tbh :D
Pages: 1