The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Mfdoom7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
when we will see improve on peformance of this game ?
« on: June 25, 2015, 06:01:11 pm »
basicly a core 2 duo e4500 @2,8ghz cant handle the game on 60 fps @720p and i can play it hardly on laptop with 20-30fps and settings are the lowest i can but.

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
Re: when we will see improve on peformance of this game ?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 06:17:03 pm »
Dear Mfdoom7
for quality games i suggest you to take a look at the following companies who spend thousands of dollars on making games:
* Blizzard
* Activision
* Bethesda
* EA

Thomy is a solo coder, he puts alot of time and effort in emps, to give you the best quality. Please dont talk trash like this and let him do whatever he wants. Get your friends coming over to emps, that will boost him up to get another person coding for emps or even him spending way more time in coding.
I hope that i've informed you well.
Thank for reading,
Maik

P.S. (Kappa).
The following users liked this post: Thomy

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 06:38:07 pm »
Thomy is currently working a lot with performance. We have the VBO mode that he is working hard on.

I'm not sure, but isn't Intel core 2 duo e4500 a pretty old processor?

Emps(RSPSs) don't need to run on 60fps, if it runs 20-30fps, the gameplay is smooth enough.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 08:01:13 pm by Kaarel 123 »

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ
The following users liked this post: Kaner

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 06:41:25 pm »
Improve your gear, improve your game

Mary

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2015, 07:04:43 pm »
If you have a graphics card of atleast 512mb, use openGL when you start the client, then ingame turn vbo mode on and everything else off, with a cap to your fps on 30 or 40.

If you don't your computer is simply lacking the power to smoothly run it :(

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2015, 07:47:43 pm »
Toasters arent meant for gaming. Enough said.
The following users liked this post: Kaner

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2015, 07:01:37 am »
Toasters arent meant for gaming. Enough said.
^ this

If you have a pc from the 5th age then you shouldn't play such games with high performance etc etc.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2015, 07:06:49 am »
Thomy is currently working a lot with performance. We have the VBO mode that he is working hard on.

I'm not sure, but isn't Intel core 2 duo e4500 a pretty old processor?

Emps(RSPSs) don't need to run on 60fps, if it runs 20-30fps, the gameplay is smooth enough.

Yup, his CPU is trash

http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Core2+Duo+E4500+%40+2.20GHz
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2015, 08:56:59 am »
Are you using the openGL client and have you tried enabling vbomode via the Game Settings yet? That should give you a stabler fps rate. Moreover, your CPU isn't the only thing that's needed for gaming!
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123, Theoneofall

Offline Mfdoom7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2015, 12:10:01 pm »
Are you using the openGL client and have you tried enabling vbomode via the Game Settings yet? That should give you a stabler fps rate. Moreover, your CPU isn't the only thing that's needed for gaming!
the c2d e4500 system runs with gtx550ti and does even go to 3d clocks and cpu usage is like 80%
even minecraft runs better. i will try out the VBO mode, and yes ofc using open GL mode.

Offline Mfdoom7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2015, 12:13:51 pm »
ok the VBO helps with core 2 duo system and fps is better but in my gf laptop where i usualy play my fps is so low and the VBO mode is not supported there. can u explayn what the VBO mode is ? and how it works ?

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2015, 02:50:52 pm »
ok the VBO helps with core 2 duo system and fps is better but in my gf laptop where i usualy play my fps is so low and the VBO mode is not supported there. can u explayn what the VBO mode is ? and how it works ?
Here you can read about VBO mode: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertex_Buffer_Object

If it isn't supported, then OpenGL isn't avilable for the current drivers version of your GPU. Install new drivers to the GPU, and OpenGL, plus VBO mode will work.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 05:59:04 pm by Kaarel 123 »

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ
Pages: 1