The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
What's so bad about nex armours?
« on: March 23, 2015, 08:03:58 pm »
There are a good amount of people on this server that are against adding nex armours into the game.
I'd like to know why exactly, because the armours themselves don't really bring all that many negatives over their positives.
So if any of you could give me a few good reasons why nex armours would be a bad thing for the server, please post.

Replies with multiple sentences, please.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 08:17:21 pm by Charr »
;

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
Re: What's so bad about nex armours?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 08:06:35 pm »
Simply OP.

I really would like Thomy to allow us to test the nex armour ourselves so we make sure of what we're thinking/not thinking about.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 08:09:47 pm »
Simply OP.

I really would like Thomy to allow us to test the nex armour ourselves so we make sure of what we're thinking/not thinking about.
Op in what way exactly, none of the armours give a crazy str bonus, and defence only reduces accuracy.
If anything you'll just get better armour for a lot more money..
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 08:11:21 pm »
Emps is one of the few popular servers that do not have all the new shit from RS. That is what I have always loved about this game.

Simply OP.

Op in what way exactly, none of the armours give a crazy str bonus, and defence only reduces accuracy.

Very high defence and max HP boost.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2015, 08:17:01 pm »
Emps is one of the few popular servers that do not have all the new shit from RS. That is what I have always loved about this game.

Simply OP.

I still don't quite see how that is op. Defence doesn't lower actual damage, just accuracy.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 08:19:58 pm »

Simply OP.

I still don't quite see how that is op. Defence doesn't lower actual damage, just accuracy.

Main PKing gonna be so enjoyable when all you see is 0's. And of course there would be more bad mage PKers complaining about melee armors having too much defence bonus.

Offline Il Pk I

• Liked: 373 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm a Timelord, allons-y!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2015, 08:38:20 pm »
I hope you guys know that Fate edited that screenshot, and (afaik) these are not actually being brought in-game/being planned currently :kappa:

However, I do also disagree with the 'newer' armours being brought in-game at this current point in time. I doubt it will be added as we already have a wide selection of armours.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 02:39:23 pm by Il Pk I »

Quote from: Deandam7
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: mario was at his mothers murder as an adult ???
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wat?
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wait
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i said mario
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: LOLM8
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i mean barry
The following users liked this post: Icedrags, C4 Nerd, Kaner, Christian, Freestuffyay, 66destroyer3, Simonyoda3

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2015, 08:44:28 pm »
i don't mind it to be added tbh, having bandos as the best sucks, and ancient armor just degrades, so i would like to see some armor that is better than bandos and doesn't degrades. but yeah, thomy should let us test it before the update is done.

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2015, 10:03:24 pm »
I've been trying to say this for years now, what makes Emps so special and unique among all the other Runescape private servers is when it comes to the content and well of course the community too.

We have bandos, armadyl, third age, PvP gear, Spirit shields, not too many armours, but guess what? We're still one of the best rsps out there.

Now if you take a look at some other known rsps at the moment they have lots of crazy shit like forexample these nex armours, soulsplit prayers, chaotic, etc. They are known because their community appreciates and enjoys new runesecape content.

And now if you look at Emps, most of our popularity aren't that qualified with Runescape's current state, therefore they do not wish high quality armour, also because it is overpowered.

It is important to rise and get new content, but if the community doesn't appreciate it, what's the point?
The following users liked this post: Leo Jr, Appelsientje, Tgod Bro, Jimmyb13

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2015, 10:24:12 pm »
If you add it you better release a video before and how these armours would act against monsters/other armours. And then make a poll after that video if people want it.

I kinda do and kinda don't.
Meh in pk, I manage rags good, I can outrag these idiots.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2015, 07:20:29 am »
We do have a beta world which could be used to test things before releasing because most players here tend to have prejudice against certain things. Nex is a team boss which would bring more social PvM to the community.

Currently all the bosses are soloable(?), not 100% sure on that cus I don't play in-game really. Eventually emps would die due to lack of new large content.

Offline Shoaib

• +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2015, 07:21:15 am »
We do have a beta world which could be used to test things before releasing because most players here tend to have prejudice against certain things. Nex is a team boss which would bring more social PvM to the community.

Currently all the bosses are soloable(?), not 100% sure on that cus I don't play in-game really. Eventually emps would die due to lack of new large content.
I believe Corporeal Beast isn't and I hope it stays that way

Offline Il Vodka Il

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2015, 08:41:38 am »
Corp is very much able to be killed solo... @shoaib

Offline Shoaib

• +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2015, 09:26:52 am »
Back when I played it wasn't...well gf pvming in emps then

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2015, 10:47:45 am »
Back when I played it wasn't...well gf pvming in emps then
When the boss was released it was already solo-able so idk what you're talking about.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
Pages: 1 2