The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Pooh

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Updates
« on: July 20, 2015, 06:08:21 pm »
Almost month without updates... :/ something wrong or is something big coming out soon?  :)
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Trevor

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Updates
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 06:19:02 pm »
Check the News & Announcements section, you'll find your answer there.

https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 06:24:37 pm »
Thomy has holidays.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 06:43:25 pm »
get.used.to.it.its.emps-world.
The following users liked this post: Joshiee, Ledomy10

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 06:55:42 pm »
Almost month without updates... :/ something wrong or is something big coming out soon?  :)

We have one developer who isn't a 12-year-old like you who has 20 hours of time each day to sit in front of his computer.
The following users liked this post: Keiskelar

Offline Pooh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 07:41:00 pm »

We have one developer who isn't a 12-year-old like you who has 20 hours of time each day to sit in front of his computer.
where the hell did this come from?? i'm 110% sure that i do 5x more sports than you do and sit 5x less in front of computer than you do so stfu fkn nerd lol. Summers: Tennis, football, disc golf, gym, running. winters: hockey, gym. how about you? also today after i woke up i was playing emps for like 1h now been playing about 1½h, so prob gonna be on computer about 3 hours today. you? also i was playing football for 2 hours and disc golf about 2h aswell today. also did some core training in home. 4½hours sports today, usually i do more since i don't have a job atm. also i'm 16 soon gonna turn 17. and ye i know it's easy to lie here, but i don't care if you don't belieeve. also arent you that guy who is like maxed on runescape? hhhh damn. vedä käteen homo.
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Icecloud

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
  • Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2015, 08:00:09 pm »
where the hell did this come from?? i'm 110% sure that i do 5x more sports than you do and sit 5x less in front of computer than you do so stfu fkn nerd lol. Summers: Tennis, football, disc golf, gym, running. winters: hockey, gym. how about you? also today after i woke up i was playing emps for like 1h now been playing about 1½h, so prob gonna be on computer about 3 hours today. you? also i was playing football for 2 hours and disc golf about 2h aswell today. also did some core training in home. 4½hours sports today, usually i do more

Style
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd, Yaz, Keiskelar, Trevor

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2015, 08:05:30 pm »

where the hell did this come from?? i'm 110% sure that i do 5x more sports than you do and sit 5x less in front of computer than you do so stfu fkn nerd lol. Summers: Tennis, football, disc golf, gym, running. winters: hockey, gym. how about you? also today after i woke up i was playing emps for like 1h now been playing about 1½h, so prob gonna be on computer about 3 hours today. you? also i was playing football for 2 hours and disc golf about 2h aswell today. also did some core training in home. 4½hours sports today, usually i do more since i don't have a job atm. also i'm 16 soon gonna turn 17. and ye i know it's easy to lie here, but i don't care if you don't belieeve. also arent you that guy who is like maxed on runescape? hhhh damn. vedä käteen homo.

With that many sports and Emps-World on top of it, I'd assume you have like 5 minutes for each lol. If you really do that much different things in real life, you should probably go enjoy those things more and care less about gaming.

Just like you, Thomy may have a lot of things to do in real life as well. That explains the lack of bigger updates recently.
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd

Offline Pooh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2015, 08:11:27 pm »

With that many sports and Emps-World on top of it, I'd assume you have like 5 minutes for each lol. If you really do that much different things in real life, you should probably go enjoy those things more and care less about gaming.

Just like you, Thomy may have a lot of things to do in real life as well. That explains the lack of bigger updates recently.
okay, i was just asking. and i do enjoy those things. everyday. i wake up at 10 and go sleep around 1-3 at night so i'm awake about 15+ hours a day so i have time to do many things during day and usually i spent my time doing sports and bit of emps. but ye i wouldn't call that many people nerd if i was you. just saying.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2015, 08:15:19 pm »

okay, i was just asking. and i do enjoy those things. everyday. i wake up at 10 and go sleep around 1-3 at night so i'm awake about 15+ hours a day so i have time to do many things during day and usually i spent my time doing sports and bit of emps. but ye i wouldn't call that many people nerd if i was you. just saying.
stfu.nerd
The following users liked this post: Someone12116

Offline Pooh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2015, 08:16:58 pm »

stfu.nerd
yo fat. sup

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2015, 08:17:46 pm »
Le off-topic and upcoming flamewar

locked.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds
The following users liked this post: Icecloud

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2015, 08:18:28 pm »
The following users liked this post: Hell Skyline, Ledomy10, Keiskelar
Pages: 1