The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Desno

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
  • VB Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Str Pures
« on: December 18, 2015, 11:32:28 am »
Do many strength pures PK in Wildy? I want to know because I am wanting to create and test out a few different kinds of pures, including an str pure
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 11:34:17 am by Desno »
Accounts:
Vukovar - Main
Desno - Zerker

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Str Pures
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 12:53:47 pm »
As far as I know almost every pure these days is a range pure

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 02:56:52 pm »
Pure pk died when emps-scape died

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2015, 07:43:37 am »
Unfortunately, range is playing a role in Pure PvP nowadays at wilderness, therefore think about training a range pure.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015
The following users liked this post: Desno

Offline Desno

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
  • VB Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 01:10:53 am »
Unfortunately, range is playing a role in Pure PvP nowadays at wilderness, therefore think about training a range pure.

Why's this, what is so good about a range pure?
Accounts:
Vukovar - Main
Desno - Zerker

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2015, 01:12:02 am »

Lower combat compared to melee pures, about equal or better damage output.
;
The following users liked this post: Desno

Offline Esam121

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2015, 10:57:40 am »

According to Charr's explanation, I'd like to mention more few things; Range pures do have the most risking items nowadays due to the bows and ranging system we currently have which costs too much and would be a good risk for each fight you manage to do. For example, the gods bows, have great damages against the oponents and because of their price you'd make a profit from winning a fight.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2015, 02:52:39 pm »

According to Charr's explanation, I'd like to mention more few things; Range pures do have the most risking items nowadays due to the bows and ranging system we currently have which costs too much and would be a good risk for each fight you manage to do. For example, the gods bows, have great damages against the oponents and because of their price you'd make a profit from winning a fight.
Except range pures never really risk anything. Why? Throwing weapons. D darts are about equal dps to zbow, yet you don't risk jack when you bring 30 of em. A dark bow for a spec? Nah just bring morrigans. Instead of having to bring something like claws to be effective at killing things ranged pures can just spend up to 1m on weapons and spec weapons and they'll be extremely effective. They are more cost effective than melee.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2015, 03:16:21 pm »

Fire cape costs more than 5 sets of average range pure gear. Ranged is high damage with cheap risk.

Offline Esam121

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2015, 06:30:58 am »

Fire cape costs more than 5 sets of average range pure gear. Ranged is high damage with cheap risk.
It's pretty rare to find a pure who manages to risk fire cape.. we're talking in general about the current pure pking and how range pking do have more benefits than other pking styles.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2015, 10:45:30 am »

It's pretty rare to find a pure who manages to risk fire cape.. we're talking in general about the current pure pking and how range pking do have more benefits than other pking styles.

And you seem to know absolutely nothing about it. Rangers are the ones risking absolutely nothing. You can always protect one valuable item with Item Protection, and taking that single valuable item isn't even necessary considering you can pretty much one-hit people with Morrigans Javelins.

Offline Ironic

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
  • Single Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2016, 10:53:18 pm »
While creating a pure you can max out on all combat styles and use whatever you feel like. If you get 60 attack and 99 strength then 99 range and mage will not level you up, except for the hitpoints levels. DDS is super strong right now, combo that with some range or mage and you're good to go.
An ironman.

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2016, 11:57:07 pm »
Because of this (https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=14243.0) I don't recommend creating a melee pure. It still surprises me nothing has been done to somewhat fix this.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 12:08:35 pm by Lars »

Offline Ironic

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
  • Single Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2016, 10:03:11 am »
Because if this (https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=14243.0) I don't recommend creating a melee pure. It still surprises me nothing has been done to somewhat fix this.
Replied to that aswell.
An ironman.
Pages: 1