The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Knight Night

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
  • What are you looking at?
    • View Profile
Re: Staking
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2014, 08:34:15 pm »
Don't believe anything said, I'm telling you it from my experiences "Staking isn't 100% luck"
I just know, There's no explanation about it, But from my experiences back when i used to stake, I knew it's not luck.

And if it's luck, How did you lost 16 time in row?

Offline Death S0ul

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2014, 09:25:33 pm »
Old topick, but I dont care :)

In stakeing, only attack and str level matter, why?
Because attack makes you hit more often, strenght makes you hit more stronger. So what about def?
Defence level is only to wear better items = Better items, better defence.
So if you wear only whip, you lose, because you do not wear any armor and ur strenght and attack are smaller. So to win, you have really really small chance.
Defence level does matter a bit, it lowers the accuracy of the one attacking you. But that effect is much smaller when you don't wear any armour

Well, I am def 84 now, and i like it :D Easy way to get items from others :D And everyone wants to stake with me :D

Offline 40thkat

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2014, 12:16:33 pm »
try reloggin when on bad losing streak
its the PID id. And defence makes little difference while staking now unless you're wearing items with high defence

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2014, 07:28:01 pm »
Theres no way you could win with less stats, and as others have said, defence is much more effective while wearing armor. But I bet that he didn't hit you often, but when he did hit, it was probably higher than the more plentiful, but weaker hits you were getting. I read your whole explanation.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2015, 12:11:22 am »
Quick guide on how to stake; don't.
Pages: 1 2