The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Anivia17

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
smoke champion rod drop
« on: January 20, 2015, 12:14:37 am »
drop rate on rod should be lower to 1-50-60
because these magic attack are really strong  sometimes he hit 2 times magic 60+ and u  cant do anything about it but just accept death.
Add me on league of legends if u wanna play game
server: eune IGN: im op anivia

Offline Anivia17

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: smoke champion rod drop
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 12:18:37 am »
if not drop rate atleast magic attack should be lower or def or hp

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 12:39:28 am »
It's meant to be difficult.
Lowering the drop rate would make a Rod dirt cheap. We're meant to be making the economy better, not worse.

Offline Anivia17

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 12:52:49 am »
It's meant to be difficult.
Lowering the drop rate would make a Rod dirt cheap. We're meant to be making the economy better, not worse.
well its way more difficult then it should be

Mod Mary

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 01:04:48 am »
If it wasn't so hard to solo then Ivandis would be hella cheap, I disagree. Kill a soloable boss if you don't wanna get killed by his mage attacks ;) But yeah ofc those drops are less valuable, but if you make this boss easier to solo then ivandis would be just as cheap.

It's fun to have both easier and super hard monsters in this game, rather than making everything soloable.

Offline Anivia17

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 01:33:12 am »
i guess im wrong :/

Mod Mary

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2015, 01:37:17 am »
i guess im wrong :/
Oh, don't think you are! It's always nice to exchange thoughts and see what others think about it. Just because we think differently doesn't mean your vision is wrong

Offline Ahrim Ghost

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2015, 04:48:21 am »
It's not as bad as you think atm, soloing is hard yes. But group bossing is super easy to get the Rod ;) Ik it may not be your preferred way but at least the way the current drop rates are, maintains a decent price for the pretty much best staff in game.
VENI, VIDI, VICI

Ex Moderator

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2015, 05:31:50 am »
I got a rod drop first and forth kill, the drop rates are low enough ;)
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2015, 06:39:01 am »
Smoke demon champion is without a doubt the hardest boss in game at the moment and it only has one good drop which is rod so lowering it makes you go to different bosses.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Lssj

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2015, 06:52:40 am »
Smoke demon champion is without a doubt the hardest boss in game at the moment and it only has one good drop which is rod so lowering it makes you go to different bosses.
You're wrong. Kree'arra is hardest, smoke demon champion is a piece of cake when his defence is 40% lowered using statius warhammer.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2015, 07:10:01 am »
You're wrong. Kree'arra is hardest, smoke demon champion is a piece of cake when his defence is 40% lowered using statius warhammer.
You can do the same with kree'arra if you use seerculls.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Lssj

• +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2015, 09:05:18 am »
You can do the same with kree'arra if you use seerculls.
Seercull lowers 15% of each stat, statius warhammer lowers 40% defence.
Kree'arra is still much tougher to kill.

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• Liked: 31 times
  • +0/-0
  • "Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2015, 09:07:40 am »
If it wasn't so hard to solo then Ivandis would be hella cheap, I disagree. Kill a soloable boss if you don't wanna get killed by his mage attacks ;) But yeah ofc those drops are less valuable, but if you make this boss easier to solo then ivandis would be just as cheap.

It's fun to have both easier and super hard monsters in this game, rather than making everything soloable.
But his def tho! Its too high. I went there with Bandos, whip + dfs, and all I could do is damage him around 100 - 250 and he's life doesn't even go down to 3/4! He's too hard! Yes it would make the Rod cheaper! but then it means that you cannot even want to go solo and I'm the solo type so I agree with this.

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and
you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Offline Lssj

• +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2015, 09:12:30 am »

But his def tho! Its too high. I went there with Bandos, whip + dfs, and all I could do is damage him around 100 - 250 and he's life doesn't even go down to 3/4! He's too hard! Yes it would make the Rod cheaper! but then it means that you cannot even want to go solo and I'm the solo type so I agree with this.
You simply don't use melee on a hybrid boss..
Use ranged & statius warhammer /seercull next time and lure him using protect from magic. I easily solo 2-3 each trip
Pages: 1 2