The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Skillerboys

• +0/-0
  • ↘▪©™◀SKILLERBOYS▶™®▪↙
    • View Profile
Repair the game. Scared to be unique?
« on: July 21, 2016, 03:07:51 am »
I don`t get this. There is so many private servers out there with these "New-Graphics" and basicly the only place where u can enjoy oldschool graphics is Oldschool RS itself or 1 famous spawn oldschool server. Just delete the new content its useless and super ugly. Oldschool is the way to go its in "fashion" if i could say so.

Players, lets make a Riot, gather everyone online for like 1 hour?

Who the hell likes these new graphics, tell me? Where do you want to push the game with these updates? If i want the "new" content ill go play runescape 3. I don`t get this. Please just REPAIR THE GOD DAMN GAME.

↘▪©™◀SKILLERBOYS▶™®▪↙
▶▶▶▶♥♥HELPING♥♥◀◀◀◀.

Offline Sqkuid Ward

• Liked: 122 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Repair the game. Scared to be unique?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 03:17:49 am »
As I have replied to your previous post, old graphics limit game content. I don't understand why people are so drawn to the past. The old graphics will not bring back players, lol. There are many factors that go into why the player count will decrease or increase.
Emps-World Moderator since March 22, 2016.
Emps-World Administrator since May 11, 2016.
The following users liked this post: Eliminator, Hi Im Ethan

Mary

Re: Repair the game. Scared to be unique?
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 04:45:12 am »
graphics have been here now for years and will not be reverted. If you wanna play oldschool, go play oldschool. Were not here to duplicate a game when players could just choose for the other game.
Pages: 1