The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Aaron F10

• +0/-0
  • I'm my own style!
    • View Profile
Regarding Barrow Brothers
« on: March 05, 2015, 05:23:43 pm »
Is there any safe spots for barrows, for example with range? or even mage
or are they all patched??
<3

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding Barrow Brothers
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 05:30:42 pm »
Use ice barrage if you want to safespot the melee ones

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 05:34:11 pm »
I could safe spot them behind the grave it's back in the days tho. Didn't try it in emps world yet

Plus what King125 said ^^

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Aaron F10

• +0/-0
  • I'm my own style!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 05:40:18 pm »
ok thanks, anymore suggestions, cos well its kind of embarrassing that i got 2 hit by dharoks and died, and dont really want that happening again. 

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 06:06:27 pm »
ok thanks, anymore suggestions, cos well its kind of embarrassing that i got 2 hit by dharoks and died, and dont really want that happening again. 
You should have a good gear before doing so, and make sure you use Melee protection prayer.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015
The following users liked this post: Icecloud

Mary

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2015, 07:17:55 pm »
You should have a good gear before doing so, and make sure you use Melee protection prayer.
Dw i got k0ed in 2 hits by dh too, through prayer >.<

Offline Aaron F10

• +0/-0
  • I'm my own style!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2015, 07:09:54 pm »
w0w really, i felt so bad after this i quit for like a week. Thinking i was the only one, cos i saw people like 20+ levels lower than me going barrows all the time

Mary

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2015, 07:47:27 pm »
w0w really, i felt so bad after this i quit for like a week. Thinking i was the only one, cos i saw people like 20+ levels lower than me going barrows all the time
Yeah me too, it was the first week (after coming back) when i died because of that and lost my items :(

Offline Aaron F10

• +0/-0
  • I'm my own style!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2015, 09:57:04 pm »
Yeah me too, it was the first week (after coming back) when i died because of that and lost my items :(
lol, im glad im not the only one, im feeling better already <3

Mary

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2015, 10:31:08 pm »
Just don't give up <3
The following users liked this post: Aaron F10

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2015, 11:36:12 am »
I got hit with 91 before; it wasn't pretty. :'(

There will be no way to safe-spot Karil or Ahrim.

Offline Aaron F10

• +0/-0
  • I'm my own style!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2015, 01:28:27 pm »
Just don't give up <3
Thanks for the motivation :D

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2015, 09:24:36 pm »
Always keep above 90 hp against dharok if you're Melee.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15
Pages: 1