The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Promotions?
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2015, 02:10:40 pm »
Idh a problem "lmfao". It's just lame to yell about something and then not fill your promise. Inb4 "no promises were made"

If this pkp point thing was another random guy i bet you couldn't even care less.
He yelled something, but found out people were boosting to get pkp so he more or less reverted it. By all logic means, this is fair lol.

Stay true to yourself brother ;)

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2015, 02:15:22 pm »
Idh a problem "lmfao". It's just lame to yell about something and then not fill your promise. Inb4 "no promises were made"

If this pkp point thing was another random guy i bet you couldn't even care less.
He yelled something, but found out people were boosting to get pkp so he more or less reverted it. By all logic means, this is fair lol.

Stay true to yourself brother ;)
I honestly still couldn't care less about the prize. It's just lame to lie to your community.

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2015, 02:41:14 pm »
I don't log in so much but I'd have to agree with you with Charr being the most active moderator ingame, everytime I log in almost, I always see him online.

There's some moderators online on different timezones also.

For the inactive moderators, can't really blame them, it's supposed to be Ekke and Vaughn's duty to discuss these promotions and be more active ingame rather than just find some active player on forums that seems all fluffy with high post count and promote him.

I do see Vaughn online ingame sometimes, but not much, because of his timezone most likely. But Ekke, I rarely see him ingame and I find it highly disappointing.

And I also agree with some replies here saying that Esam is a bad example / role model for being a moderator.

I do not keep any grudge against him as I let it all out on my earlier post of him, I just find his role as a moderator really bad. He does not take his time to explain unlike Charr and our 'fav' Fate does; all esam does is post some lame paragraphs
The following users liked this post: Leo Jr, Someone12116, Earl

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2015, 02:43:03 pm »
I don't log in so much but I'd have to agree with you with Charr being the most active moderator ingame, everytime I log in almost, I always see him online.

There's some moderators online on different timezones also.

For the inactive moderators, can't really blame them, it's supposed to be Ekke and Vaughn's duty to discuss these promotions and be more active ingame rather than just find some active player on forums that seems all fluffy with high post count and promote him.

I do see Vaughn online ingame sometimes, but not much, because of his timezone most likely. But Ekke, I rarely see him ingame and I find it highly disappointing.

And I also agree with some replies here saying that Esam is a bad example / role model for being a moderator.

I do not keep any grudge against him as I let it all out on my earlier post of him, I just find his role as a moderator really bad. He does not take his time to explain unlike Charr and our 'fav' Fate does; all esam does is post some lame paragraphs
Pure gold.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2015, 03:17:06 pm »
You're still under-age to discuss these things. =]

You don't know what the rules each staff member have to follow, if you've seen inactive staff members probably because they have their own reasons and they can deal with it by talking to the staff manager or other things that I can't tell.

What I would like to say is to mind your own business. Don't worry about the staff team they're all being managed carefully.
Under-age? Would you politely shut the fawk up? Just because you were a mod once doesn't mean you're smart.

Reasons or not, they're promoted to do their jobs. If they're not capable of doing that then #demote. Inactive mods are useless.

M8, i like you.

@Esam, staff team is the business of every damn player here. Can you imagine if the whole staff team be as cocky as you? You can crawl back to your cave now m8.
Only ones who are being cocky here right now are you, Drugs and Earl, just targeting some individuals because of personal hate.

About the mods, they are from different timezones, they mostly play when we/you are asleep. Also lack of players kinda takes the point of having 10 mods online at all times, not to mention good mod candidates are hard to come by.
So that's why you haven't found a single good candidate in months :kappa:

Na but srs, I don't hate anyone.

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2015, 02:25:45 am »
1) Timezones. All mods live across the world and cannot be online 24/7.
2) Mods have a life too. We all go to school, uni, work. Again, it is not our job to be online 24/7.
3) Even though some of us may not be in-game we are still highly active within the forums, helpdesk and other emps related work offline that tbh you don't need to worry your pretty little heads about :kappa:
4) leave our jobs to us, if you have a problem with anyone of us please report it and vaughn/ekke/martin will get right on to addressing any problems with the staff.
5) we are always looking for mire staff members, as Martin has stated. Currently we have no found any suitable candidates. perhaps we just need players like yourselves to be patient, loyal, friendly and learn to roll with the punches rather than adding an unnecessary and unwanted level of toxicity to our communtiy.

rant over,
-Big Chris
The following users liked this post: Esam121, Hugo Terwiss, Pure Ranged1, 66destroyer3, Simonyoda3, Earl, Charr
Pages: 1 2 3