The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ilililillili

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Point of SUPER ENERGY!
« on: May 28, 2016, 08:23:47 pm »
I can't get the point of SUPER ENERGY potions. I would like to use them but my energy always 200+ it wont go down. It would be nice if u find somewhere to use them.

Mary

Re: Point of SUPER ENERGY!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 08:29:31 pm »
theyre useful for non members since they dont get any agility benefits

Offline Ilililillili

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 08:31:06 pm »
theyre useful for non members since they dont get any agility benefits
but still that would be nice if theyre useful for members too..

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 08:51:36 pm »
give them to make member advantage over non member in stake!!!!!!!!!!
The following users liked this post: Bubblebeam2, Suryoyo K0, Blue Bird

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 11:12:25 pm »
I never thought that somebody would actually like to use them. They're just a waste of inventory space and total pain in the ass to use. I'm more than happy that they serve no purpose to members.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 09:16:21 am »
I never thought that somebody would actually like to use them. They're just a waste of inventory space and total pain in the ass to use. I'm more than happy that they serve no purpose to members.
I would like them to serve some kind of purpose, but I'd much rather be able to turn them into stamina pots.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 11:05:06 am »
I would like them to serve some kind of purpose, but I'd much rather be able to turn them into stamina pots.

IMO the best idea would be to preserve the feature of agility increasing the maximum run energy but the rate it restores back up could be toned down. Still, there isn't that much running in Emps so there wouldn't be that much use for them anyway.

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2016, 11:10:10 am »
>Tells people, how we don't need Runescape content, by copy-paste method
>Suggests himself

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2016, 11:22:09 am »
I'm with Someone12116 on this one. I always hated run-energy management in rs, so I'm really happy that I don't have to worry about it in Emps as a member.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2016, 11:56:16 am »
>Tells people, how we don't need Runescape content, by copy-paste method (Both kommas in this sentence are unnecessary.)
>Suggests himself
Notice how I've only said something like that on big content suggestions and suggestions that would upset balance such as clue scrolls, zamorakian hasta, zulrah or the ring of wealth rare drop table. Notice how I tend to agree with or enjoy small features from RS that generally bring no negativity alongside them and only improve the game such as purple sweets, ivies, bonfires, bank tab icons, cancelling slayer tasks.

I really do hope you notice a pattern here. It shouldn't be that difficult to understand.

Also, would you stop trying to bash me for not agreeing with your suggestions already? It's got nothing to do with this topic. I don't try to bash you for anything either.
;

Mary

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2016, 12:02:19 pm »
not every single item in emps needs to be efficient or useful. changing this little potion to be useful would require other agility benefits to be nerfed, and nobody wants that

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2016, 12:13:58 pm »
changing this little potion to be useful would require other agility benefits to be nerfed, and nobody wants that
Frankly I wouldn't mind, agility needs changes. There's no real benefit to having an agility level above 70 or so anyways, your run energy doesn't go down beyond that. As far as I know the highest requirement there is for a shortcut is 65. Agility is outdated content, it needs to be looked at. I wouldn't mind needing to use something if I wanted to walk insanely long distances.
;
Pages: 1