The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Player Survey
« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2014, 05:52:52 pm »
My irl friend quitted cuz of the new client, just doesn't work for him, tried everything and i guess emps-world isn't worth it to get a new computer.

Even a wooden piece of poop is able run Emps ._.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 14, 2014, 05:56:10 pm »
My irl friend quitted cuz of the new client, just doesn't work for him, tried everything and i guess emps-world isn't worth it to get a new computer.
What type of computer was he using?

I've used a very very very very very old laptop to access Emps-World and I had no problems at all.

Offline Skillz Purez

• Liked: 486 times
  • +0/-0
  • What defies us is how well we rise after falling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 14, 2014, 09:06:59 pm »

I've used a very very very very very old laptop to access Emps-World and I had no problems at all.
Im not really sure what type it was, but it is very old one, well in fact he could actually run the client, but after he logged in, it was lagging as hell, half of the screen was even white and it crashed very often, he's knowings about computers r pretty fine, he tried everything, but it didn't work out for him.
(Thanks Bluestorm for the sexy siggy)

Offline Greip

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
  • Waddup
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 15, 2014, 11:41:22 am »
I have the following things

1. Jad waves take way to long +- 3 hours and then there is a big chance if you do it the first time you will fail. Older jad is better imo.

2. You can't solo a good boss. In the old days you could solo the wyvern/troll general and kbd. Which made it not that hard to get good loot like a godsword. Now you need a 3 man team atleast or 4 to stay for long. The split will be around 10m each or less.

3. Magic sucks on monsters so the only reason to get 94-99 magic was ice barrage or veng for the pures. Since veng is member now and nobody is in multi it is kinda useless to train. People only buy rune ess to get 99 rc now and thats why you have a hard time selling them. I get lots of pm's from noobs who ask me if i know someone who wants to buy rune ess.

4. Remove free member and make it so that you can train the member skill up to a level lets say 50 and you need to be member for 50-99.

5. Make daganoths 800 xp a bone or higher then dragons. You get some more wildy presence and why not blue dragons are not that much harder then daganoths in my opinion.

6. Make dharoks easier to get.

Waddup

Pm ingame for checks and muney

Offline Pker Bro X4

• +0/-0
  • Like-ah-sum-boo-dee!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 15, 2014, 02:05:52 pm »

1. Jad waves take way to long +- 3 hours and then there is a big chance if you do it the first time you will fail. Older jad is better imo.

2. You can't solo a good boss. In the old days you could solo the wyvern/troll general and kbd. Which made it not that hard to get good loot like a godsword. Now you need a 3 man team atleast or 4 to stay for long. The split will be around 10m each or less.

3. Magic sucks on monsters so the only reason to get 94-99 magic was ice barrage or veng for the pures. Since veng is member now and nobody is in multi it is kinda useless to train. People only buy rune ess to get 99 rc now and thats why you have a hard time selling them. I get lots of pm's from noobs who ask me if i know someone who wants to buy rune ess.

4. Remove free member and make it so that you can train the member skill up to a level lets say 50 and you need to be member for 50-99.

5. Make daganoths 800 xp a bone or higher then dragons. You get some more wildy presence and why not blue dragons are not that much harder then daganoths in my opinion.

This sounds like a "I want" update only for you. lol

Offline Greip

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
  • Waddup
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 15, 2014, 04:27:41 pm »

This sounds like a "I want" update only for you. lol

Thomy asked for opinions this is my opinion. Other people suggest things like make slayer f2p? They could just buy a member ring and train slayer, so why are my suggestions "I want update only for you" while others aren't.
Waddup

Pm ingame for checks and muney

Offline Darkness

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 15, 2014, 05:03:12 pm »
Removing our banks IMO was the worst idea ever , we worked very hard to gain these items.
Also tbh I just came back few days ago and it's really hard to start again ( I even forget how start since I never had to work -_- )

BTW the old Jad minigame was the best thing we ever had in this game ( I know it has been removed long time ago ) but worth asking for :) we used to spend hours there everyday .

Offline Knights

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2014, 05:04:23 pm »
new ivandis model suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... jeez :(

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 16, 2014, 11:41:03 am »
Removing our banks IMO was the worst idea ever , we worked very hard to gain these items.
Also tbh I just came back few days ago and it's really hard to start again ( I even forget how start since I never had to work -_- )

BTW the old Jad minigame was the best thing we ever had in this game ( I know it has been removed long time ago ) but worth asking for :) we used to spend hours there everyday .
if the banks would have stayed there would be no motivation to play again.

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 251 times
  • +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 16, 2014, 11:48:38 am »

if the banks would have stayed there would be no motivation to play again.
this ^
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 16, 2014, 02:45:14 pm »
Lately, we were wondering what caused the decline in Emps-World. We've lost on average 60 players a day.

Looking at the Introductions and Farewells section, 50% of the people quitting are leaving because Mary banned them

Mary

« Reply #116 on: November 16, 2014, 03:23:15 pm »
Lately, we were wondering what caused the decline in Emps-World. We've lost on average 60 players a day.

Looking at the Introductions and Farewells section, 50% of the people quitting are leaving because Mary banned them
Wait what where :(

(yeah i definately perm ban 60 players a day muwahhaha)

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 16, 2014, 03:56:03 pm »

Wait what where :(

(yeah i definately perm ban 60 players a day muwahhaha)

Don't get too greedy :o
I only said 50% ;)

Offline Pker Bro X4

• +0/-0
  • Like-ah-sum-boo-dee!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 16, 2014, 10:20:59 pm »
The auction of the old school rares brought up some more players, but I see this to decline in a couple of weeks. Too many old players leaving/quitting/getting banned. XD

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 16, 2014, 10:36:44 pm »

Im not really sure what type it was, but it is very old one, well in fact he could actually run the client, but after he logged in, it was lagging as hell, half of the screen was even white and it crashed very often, he's knowings about computers r pretty fine, he tried everything, but it didn't work out for him.
This was probably a client/cache issue. He should try troubleshooting these and see what the outcome is.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9