The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

Offline Ostanrunei

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Player Survey
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2014, 05:38:48 pm »
I have 35+ friends that don't play emps-world anymore because they like the 2007 graphics we used to have in emps-scape in fact I am sure u can ask many people and they do like that, you should make it like old school a section where new graphics and old school graphics are seperated. If this prevents us to get advanced then how did we advance in old emps? We should at least try to make this work. Also vengeance needs to be non members because a lot of pkers spend time training vengeance and now they can't even use it therefore nobody shows up to pk in the wild which frustrates more and more people who like to pk, please take your time and read this it may be a big cause and also a lot of people quit because the new server cannot be played on a shitty computer.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2014, 05:47:09 pm »
Also vengeance needs to be non members

Agreed.

Offline Xdogzz

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
  • I am 16 years old. I love Emps-World and Sleeping!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2014, 06:40:05 pm »
GWD Is too easy, best items in-game are REALLY cheap, like 3rd items.Also, yesterday range 4 meeee,greip and freestuffyayy got 2 ags hilt in one trip to kree arra... Talk about the drop rate! That sucks bawls, they just farming ags. The prices are fudged! Why would you buy something if you can get it yourself easily? That doesnt make sense. And yes, client lagg is why moist of people probably left, my friends potato cant handle openGL.
Me looking for rare drops...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9