The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
Re: Oldschools
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2015, 08:32:01 am »
I used to owe one of those back before. But not anymore.... 1 day helari will drop thsee just give it a time :p

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Icedrags

• Liked: 793 times
  • +0/-0
  • I don't wanna wait now, But I know you gonna make
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2015, 11:45:35 am »
Point of this topic is to say that oldschool rares have really to high price for normal players :) They can't even dream to get one of them , because they cost minimum 7,5billions...
MEH

you just have to be clever enough and buy them when those things are cheap :kappa:
Doge Airlines
The Three Musketeers

Do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

Creative twant since november 22, 1995 :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Keiskelar

Offline The Ava

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2015, 12:37:08 pm »
Point of this topic is to say that oldschool rares have really to high price for normal players :) They can't even dream to get one of them , because they cost minimum 7,5billions...
MEH

you just have to be clever enough and buy them when those things are cheap :kappa:

Old-schoold wont be cheap for atleast few year , untill someone start doing something about it ;\
* Game Moderator  Since 28/11/2017, Resigned 10/03/2018
*Oldschool Player Since 2009.
*ING: St 3rd mage

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2015, 02:41:52 pm »
Old-schoold wont be cheap for atleast few year , untill someone start doing something about it ;\

And that's the whole damn point of them.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2015, 04:50:24 pm »
theyre.8b.but.you.need.to.have.it.in.a.way.that.that.the.person.selling.wants.to.sell.it.for.

I.had.12b.in.solid.items.and.4b.in.cash.
so.offer.was.4bcash.7b.items.and.helari.said.no.

Its.nearly.impossible.for.people.having.7b.to.even.get.it.

With.terms.that.Helari.agrees.do.sell.one.for.you.youre.just.baited.into.staking.for.it.meaning.him.winning.cause.his.bank.can.handle.like.50x.losses.

you.got.4b.cash.and.8b.items.Helari.says.lets.both.stake.4b.if.you.win.I.sell.it.to.you.for.8b.cash...etc...you.get.into.this.cycle.of.staking.and.you.never.actually.get.it.

These.rares.sooner.or.later.end.up.with.him.even.if.he.sells.2-3.cause.he.can.clean.anyone.with.his.bank.(thats.the.cycle.of.rares)

Its.bullshit.to.get.rares.off.from.someone.who.has.majority.

That.cycle.is.reality.its.not.a.rant.about.helari.not.wanting.to.sell.rares.or.shit.like.that.im.just.saying.sooner.or.later.these.rares.find.their.way.back.to.helari.
And.trying.to.get.enough.of.a.offer.to.get.one.will.most.likely.end.up.with.you.being.cleaned.

We.should.have.lower.value.rares.the.simple.fact.behind.them.is.that.theres.more.of.them.(500m-1b/ea)cosmetics.(like.back.in.the.day.hweens)

Like.yeah.theres.a.difference.between.a.rare.thats.10b.and.1b-4b.
But.hweens.were.500m.or.so.ea.back.in.the.day.and.they.were.still.considered.as.something.fucking.cool.and.a.oldschool.rare.

You.can.get.like.10b.with.pking/staking.

my.personal.view.is.that.oldschools.arent.worth.10b.
When.I.tried.to.buy.one.it.was.back.when.me.and.Earl.combined.our.banks.and.tried.to.buy.one.and.store.it.or.simply.sell.for.irl.cash.because.it.would.draw.in.more.buyers.

and.you.could.sell.1.item.and.get.your.irl.money.for.it.instantly.
Maybe.you.can.get.away.with.selling.like.3b.but.when.you.get.banned.you.lose.rest.of.your.shit.Having.a.rare.would.mean.someone.buys.1.item.that.is.worth.shittons.and.after.that.if.I.get.banned.I.wouldnt.care.if.I.got.banned.cause.the.deal.was.made.

Thats.why.we.tried.to.buy.one.despite.paying.10b.for.a.rare.specially.to.someone.who.has.majority.of.rares.doesnt.make.sense.and.is.a.total.ripoff.

Im.not.sure.if.earl.agrees.majority.of.items.we.tried.to.buy.rare.for.was.his.but.that.was.my.reasoning..
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 05:05:43 pm by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Kaner, The Ava, Keiskelar

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2015, 05:03:48 pm »
shouldn't have sold mine lol

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2015, 05:06:48 pm »
shouldn't have sold mine lol
Ofc.not.you.pked.as.much.as.everyone.else.that.made.money.pking.and.we.all.made.bills.per.weeks/months.
Selling.it.made.no.sense.at.all.but.whatever.lol

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2015, 06:12:23 pm »
Damn I should have scammed tim's b-s and bunnys :kappa:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 06:16:33 pm by Suryoyo K0 »
The following users liked this post: Keiskelar

Mary

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2015, 07:45:57 pm »
Damn I should have scammed tim's b-s and bunnys :kappa:
We all know what esam did lol
The following users liked this post: King125, Appelsientje, The Ava, Suryoyo K0, Martin, Keiskelar

Offline The Ava

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2015, 08:17:11 pm »
theyre.8b.but.you.need.to.have.it.in.a.way.that.that.the.person.selling.wants.to.sell.it.for.

With.terms.that.Helari.agrees.do.sell.one.for.you.youre.just.baited.into.staking.for.it.meaning.him.winning.cause.his.bank.can.handle.like.50x.losses.

you.got.4b.cash.and.8b.items.Helari.says.lets.both.stake.4b.if.you.win.I.sell.it.to.you.for.8b.cash...etc...you.get.into.this.cycle.of.staking.and.you.never.actually.get.it.

These.rares.sooner.or.later.end.up.with.him.even.if.he.sells.2-3.cause.he.can.clean.anyone.with.his.bank.(thats.the.cycle.of.rares)

That.cycle.is.reality.its.not.a.rant.about.helari.not.wanting.to.sell.rares.or.shit.like.that.im.just.saying.sooner.or.later.these.rares.find.their.way.back.to.helari.
And.trying.to.get.enough.of.a.offer.to.get.one.will.most.likely.end.up.with.you.being.cleaned.

We.should.have.lower.value.rares.the.simple.fact.behind.them.is.that.theres.more.of.them.(500m-1b/ea)cosmetics.(like.back.in.the.day.hweens)

But.hweens.were.500m.or.so.ea.back.in.the.day.and.they.were.still.considered.as.something.fucking.cool.and.a.oldschool.rare.

When.I.tried.to.buy.one.it.was.back.when.me.and.Earl.combined.our.banks.and.tried.to.buy.one.and.store.it.or.simply.sell.for.irl.cash.because.it.would.draw.in.more.buyers.

Maybe.you.can.get.away.with.selling.like.3b.but.when.you.get.banned.you.lose.rest.of.your.shit.Having.a.rare.would.mean.someone.buys.1.item.that.is.worth.shittons.and.after.that.if.I.get.banned.I.wouldnt.care.if.I.got.banned.cause.the.deal.was.made.

Thats.why.we.tried.to.buy.one.despite.paying.10b.for.a.rare.specially.to.someone.who.has.majority.of.rares.doesnt.make.sense.and.is.a.total.ripoff.

Im.not.sure.if.earl.agrees.majority.of.items.we.tried.to.buy.rare.for.was.his.but.that.was.my.reasoning..

If you PvP with 100m+ and your not losing any fight It gona take a lot of time to collect 7-10b. I'm not talking about skilling or pvm , it's just IMPOSSIBLE.. painful truth..

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2015, 08:25:06 pm »

If you PvP with 100m+ and your not losing any fight It gona take a lot of time to collect 7-10b. I'm not talking about skilling or pvm , it's just IMPOSSIBLE.. painful truth..
Usually.made.like.200m/day.pking
days.where.I.won.500m.a.day.days.where.I.lost.200m.a.day.
3-5b/a.month.pking.isnt.hard.in.this.server.

like.over.4-5.months.you.should.have.like.8b.bank.

Offline The Ava

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2015, 08:29:59 pm »

Usually.made.like.200m/day.pking
days.where.I.won.500m.a.day.days.where.I.lost.200m.a.day.
3-5b/a.month.pking.isnt.hard.in.this.server.

like.over.4-5.months.you.should.have.like.8b.bank.

Well If you'r shit pker , then it's harder to earn those bills

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2015, 09:12:20 pm »
I think there should be a time when one or two old schools are on the donator shop for like a few days/week then never distributed again in any way other than the economy. These would cost the equivalent of 5 donations or something like that. This could maybe occur once every few months for one whole year. As I said, these would never be distributed again by any high admin or staff manager under no circumstances other than the economy.

I think Chait suggested this earlier in the thread but I absolutely agree with him. This would introduce more old schools, which is what we want. Not everyone can donate too, which is also a positive but whoever does will be paying a sufficient amount for these items.

I want this to happen, I'd buy them all. :kappa:

Offline Hell Skyline

• Liked: 65 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2015, 11:10:41 pm »
Alot of comments here are from people who want to get rich in easy and non-risk ways.

Open your eyes guys, those items are OLD-SCHOOLS, not supposed to be 100x each in-game.

I had to take risks to get the old-schools, i had to risk my whole bank to get to the point i am right now.

Give it a rest guys, the old-schools i have are for sale, so work for it maybe? :)

Suryoyo K0 [31|Jan 04:31 pm]:   one kills a dher in wildy and none bats an eye, helari kills a dher and everyone loses their mind
The following users liked this post: Deandam7, Hugo Terwiss, Suryoyo K0

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2015, 03:51:10 am »
Alot of comments here are from people who want to get rich in easy and non-risk ways.

Open your eyes guys, those items are OLD-SCHOOLS, not supposed to be 100x each in-game.

I had to take risks to get the old-schools, i had to risk my whole bank to get to the point i am right now.

Give it a rest guys, the old-schools i have are for sale, so work for it maybe? :)
>helari
>risk

pick one

Also you already have relatively cheap access to cava. why the hell would you ever want bunny ears.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15
The following users liked this post: King125, Suryoyo K0
Pages: 1 2 3