The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
new items
« on: December 06, 2014, 10:47:09 pm »
in my opinion emps-world is really getting kinda boring, i played it like 5 years ago with my friends & class m8es when it still was "emps-scape" and it was really fun but now... there are a few reasons its getting boring - there aren't enough items, enough quests, enough monsters and npc's. i know that in many other different (almost every single one) rsps has like: spirit shields, nex armors, different whips and different range and mage equipment etc. well okay you start playing emps., you reach some high levels, u get that armadyl godsword everyone is dreaming about and then what...?
the main reason of this topic is that only like 5% people of the community are willing to reach for old school rare and everyone else just keep going and going like "robots" when they reach like 150m+ line. the end. :)

thank you for reading

Mary

Re: new items
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 10:56:47 pm »
Uh so first ppl want updates, we roll out plans for new items, then ppl don't want the new items, and now others want those?

All those new items you talk about, like spirit shields, might all come eventually.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 10:58:50 pm »
Uh so first ppl want updates, we roll out plans for new items, then ppl don't want the new items, and now others want those?

Welcome to internet :kappa:

Offline Irfox

• Liked: 121 times
  • +0/-0
  • Play Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 11:03:35 pm »

All those new items you talk about, like spirit shields, might all come eventually.
The majority of the players aren't on the forums. One of them wanting something else shouldn't be too surprising seeing as there is more than 1 person playing Emps-Scape.

Also the solution isn't new items since they only exist for a short amount of time until the people will get bored again. Emps-Scape has just nothing to do once you reach the best gear/stats which in all honesty isn't that hard.

Oh and the introduction of the rares were retarded.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 11:05:17 pm by Irfox »

Martin

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 11:12:10 pm »

The majority of the players aren't on the forums. One of them wanting something else shouldn't be too surprising seeing as there is more than 1 person playing Emps-Scape.

Also the solution isn't new items since they only exist for a short amount of time until the people will get bored again. Emps-Scape has just nothing to do once you reach the best gear/stats which in all honesty isn't that hard.

Ugh i think i can say that the majority does come to the forum?

Most Online Today: 541. Most Online Ever: 715 (December 05, 2014, 09:47:08 pm)

Offline Irfox

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 11:14:24 pm »

Ugh i think i can say that the majority does come to the forum?

Most Online Today: 541. Most Online Ever: 715 (December 05, 2014, 09:47:08 pm)

Because they were online at some time doesn't mean they were online on the forums all the time. Most people usually go to the forums when they get banned or whatever and otherwise don't post, a large part of the forum is being read/written by a certain group.

If the majority of the players went to the forums you mods/admins wouldn't get so much questions ingame since most of the answers can be found on the forums/sb.

Offline Slayerxv

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2014, 01:31:11 am »
Seriously, nobody is forcing you to play a game. How about you talk to the people that play Team fortess, or Call Of Duty for 1000+ hours, they love the game, obviously. Every game gets boring over time.

If you really have that much of an issue with the server, go play another. Hopefully they will support your lives boredom.
My old signature from 2009...

Offline Irfox

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2014, 02:13:52 am »
Seriously, nobody is forcing you to play a game. How about you talk to the people that play Team fortess, or Call Of Duty for 1000+ hours, they love the game, obviously. Every game gets boring over time.

If you really have that much of an issue with the server, go play another. Hopefully they will support your lives boredom.

The difference is that online games where you battle each other stay fun for a longer period of time due to most battles not being the same and not having a risk of losing something. Only the very rich can continually pk for example with any gear while in tf2 I can fight continually without worrying about losing my items, same for any other battle game.

Seriously, nobody is forcing you to play a game.

This isn't an excuse. If people find the game more boring each day I'm sure thomy would like to know why since he already made a topic about it.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2014, 02:22:44 am »
I see it like this:

I've done it all in this server don't regret a bit of it. Just don't see this game going anywhere for me anyways. 1 quest, 1 item .. If something new gets added it wont be hard to reach. New item .. completing a quest.

99% of this game for me is complete, don't fucking want anyone to throw me a party and give me a medal for finishing it to 100%
In the lõng run there wont be anything new to this game, nothing really. Basics are layed out already. And I've complete basics.

Even the stuff you do for fun in this game become tedious at some point.

/For me new updates would not change my mind about playing or not playing. I'm bored with this server. I try new ones that are completly different.

Only way for me to survive rsps was to play multiple servers at a time, got maxed account on many servers. I even used to play worst of the worst servers to appreciate good ones.

Point of boredom: Yes new content is cool, it gives you new goals even if it's for a short run. But the Basic is a gameplay, pvp, pvm, combat system. They stay pretty much the same for a lõng time.
You get new weapons, new monsters, you kill them the same way just with better abilities. When you're an advanced maxed player you kinda always play the server with maxed set maxed stats maxed opprtunities. If there were only 1 npc ingame and that would be goblin, really hard to kill, a bronze set best set ingame. Now when new npcs and better sets gets added you still slay the monsters with best set for best loot. Something you've always done.
Looking at it like this, eoc in rs was pretty good.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 02:35:03 am by Drugs »

Offline Slayerxv

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2014, 04:09:42 am »
Can't argue with you Irfan, but it is a pain watching Thomy work hard to keep Emps running and doing many fixes to peoples demand, and people are still complaining. In old Emps there was what, one little update every month? Less?
My old signature from 2009...

Mary

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2014, 10:06:18 am »
This is a rsps.. Its made to be easy. If youre looking for a challenge that keeps you occupied for years, play the real thing ..

Offline Irfox

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2014, 04:00:31 pm »
This is a rsps.. Its made to be easy. If youre looking for a challenge that keeps you occupied for years, play the real thing ..

Meanwhile we have the Slayer skill.

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2014, 04:31:26 pm »

Meanwhile we have the Slayer skill.
You take smithing FARMING too lightly. 40 hours lvl 92-99 MINIMUM.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15
Pages: 1