The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline R I P

• Liked: 55 times
  • +0/-0
  • For those I love I will sacrifice
    • View Profile
More of a question
« on: January 13, 2016, 08:54:03 pm »
Will items that are not ing be removed from the GE?  I realize that there is no harm having them since you can't buy them if there is not a seller, but say you are very tired and are buying something but click and unavailable offer and don't get on for a day or two then you have successfully wasted your time.  So, I halfway suggest for these items to be removed although I figure that would take quite a bit of time.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 08:58:15 pm by R I P »
ING: R (Space Space) I (Space Space) P
Purple since January 2016

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
Re: More of a question
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 08:56:13 pm »
Will items that are not ing be removed?  I realize that there is no harm having them since you can't buy them if there is not a seller, but say you are very tired and are buying something but click and unavailable offer and don't get on for a day or two then you have successfully wasted your time.  So, I halfway suggest for these items to be removed although I figure that would take quite a bit of time.
I believe he is working on removing all untradeables from the grand exchange, as well as "stacks of armor" like Dh sets, Guthans, etc.
The following users liked this post: R I P, Selene Gomez

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: More of a question
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 08:57:59 pm »
Were working on giving the GE an array of only the items that are in the economy.

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!
The following users liked this post: Callmedragon
Pages: 1