The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Aussie Lad

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Making Money
« on: November 16, 2014, 01:08:24 am »
I find this game too hard to make money. I used to fish and cook mantas on old emus and sell for 3-4k ea... that was good especially when the wild was active and the demand for mantas was higher, though now wild is basically dead and no one buys mantas and if they do its like 2-2.5k ea... not worth my time. Abby sceptres don't drop noted herbs anymore.
I just find the game too hard to make money, I really can't be bothered to make money anymore, if anyones got some suggestions on what to do that would be nice but I'm guessing i won't hear anything different. I lost my bank (100m) staking and ik thats my own risk and shit i regret doing it, but really i can't make any money from scratch... too hard, also this might be another reason to less players.

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
Re: Making Money
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 02:50:35 am »
Try some pvm bro, to make it more fun you could record your drops and kills in a table, or set goals for yourself :)
You could also bring high alch runes, considering the value of high alch was raised.
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 03:04:29 am »
start off killing some dragons, sell the bones and the dragon items.
When you get a solid amount of cash you can start merching and get some good gear.
After that try you luck at gwd

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Selena Gomez

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2014, 03:59:46 am »
Dude Im telling you time after time, PvM is the key.
I've gotten claws from wrym and spears from mith drags, you've just gotta stay persisant.
I'm currently doing Jad for cash :) Read loosenaters guide on Jad and try attempt it.
You can make 40m in 4hours if you know the technique!
Good luck Lad

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2014, 07:12:00 am »
Dude Im telling you time after time, PvM is the key.
I've gotten claws from wrym and spears from mith drags, you've just gotta stay persisant.
I'm currently doing Jad for cash :) Read loosenaters guide on Jad and try attempt it.
You can make 40m in 4hours if you know the technique!
Good luck Lad
Not even 4 hours ;)
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2014, 10:43:09 am »
Bossing is pretty good for moneymaking if you're lucky

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2014, 07:00:21 pm »
I like going to Revenants or Aberrant Spectres for money.
Pages: 1