The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
I need some help for my new pk video
« on: January 25, 2016, 10:24:36 pm »
Hello everyone, I am very busy at the moment with making a new, longer pk video.
My question is if anyone of you guys know a good editing programm. I am using windows movie maker but I can't zoom in, zoom out, use some special effects etc... I don't need a programm with thousands of effects, just some effects would be nice. I won't pay for it either.

That besides, if you have any good music suggestions, they are more as welcome :).

Greetings!

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: I need some help for my new pk video
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 12:07:24 am »
Sony vegas/camtasia. Just use the free trials. It does have thousands of effects but you don't have to use them if you don't want to. Lots of tutorials on it and pretty easy to use (at least when it comes to the basic features).

Oh and this channel has some nice songs https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaNDOP6JTcgWz59vNW129cA
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 12:48:19 am by Lars »
The following users liked this post: Yaz

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 05:58:38 am »
Camtasia is easy and has the features you wanted. If you need any help with it then feel free to ask.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 07:39:27 am »
Camtasia is easy and has the features you wanted. If you need any help with it then feel free to ask.
Sony vegas/camtasia. Just use the free trials. It does have thousands of effects but you don't have to use them if you don't want to. Lots of tutorials on it and pretty easy to use (at least when it comes to the basic features).

Oh and this channel has some nice songs https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaNDOP6JTcgWz59vNW129cA

Thank you very much guys! Camtasia looks nice ! My exams are almost done so when they are over, I will take a look at it!

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 03:42:17 pm »
I made my video #2 with camtasia, it's very user friendly and easy to use.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline The Ava

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2016, 10:05:27 am »
* Game Moderator  Since 28/11/2017, Resigned 10/03/2018
*Oldschool Player Since 2009.
*ING: St 3rd mage