The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
how to do graador?
« on: October 05, 2014, 05:53:22 pm »
can someone tell me what to take and what i need to get, to kill graador? i havent done any of the new god wars bosses.

Offline Pk M E2

• +0/-0
  • First Swedish Maxed player Top 20 player
    • View Profile
Re: how to do graador?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 07:12:44 pm »
#Movepls

Offline Stop Loss

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
  • #BYE@
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 08:45:21 pm »
best melle gear
4-5 prayer pots [super set] [hammer] [dds] [food]
better go with team :)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 08:47:15 pm by Stop Loss »

Offline Ammer12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 08:47:13 pm »
I believe you should get good def armour or ranging armour, 5-6 prayer pots atleast and mantas and melee protect.

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • AdiĆ³s mis amigos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2014, 11:10:49 pm »
Here's a few tips since you haven't done GWD yet (Plus):

Never fight in the main arena to get kill counts; as you'll drain alot of health since all of the minions in the main arena hit randomly.

Hold a bandos item (If your doing bandos) so when you enter the chamber you don't get attacked by multiple targets.

Fighting inside the (bandos) chamber will only have minions to give you BANDOS KILL COUNT which is safer (recommended to do that)

Whenever you do kill count (as for me) never waste a single food when doing it, you'll need every single food at the boss.

Maximum strength gear you could use:

You can use a slayer helm instead of nezzy, also angers work at General Graardor considering that his 'size' is huge.

As for amulet/cape, some people might not have them, so a cheap defensive cape and a normal strength amulet would be fine.

How your inventory should look like:

EDIT: It's very recommended to go with a group of trustworthy players that requires 3+ players. Soloing is way too hard, unless your lucky with hits.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 12:01:18 am by M3an123 »

Pages: 1