The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jasonlewis2

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Future of game
« on: July 27, 2016, 01:27:56 pm »
I'm an emps-scape player, i remember when this game was super active before it was closed down... it's reopened now and i believe most people thought it would never been opened again... I honestly dont want this game dying again... we should sort out some form of advertisement in order to get more players, or to attract old school players or even old school runescape players. maybe made a page on social medias e.g(facebook, instagram) someone should be active on the page to post and make creative adverts that will attract people... this is just my thought, this will help the game rise again!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 05:28:17 pm by Mary »

Offline 2 Sexy For U

• Liked: 52 times
  • +0/-0
  • The secret to get ahead is getting started
    • View Profile
Re: FUTURE OF GAME
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 02:05:48 pm »
We tried voteing that diden't work out

Here's a link to the official facebook page, so now you can share it out and all your friends can cosider joining in  ;)
https://www.facebook.com/emps.world.official/?fref=ts

Have a Fab day out there :)
And welcome to Emps-world ::D
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 02:12:33 pm by 2 Sexy For U »

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 12:06:15 am »
hmmmmm, I say and still saying this.
a good product advertises itself, before focusing on gaining players, we need a good content atm
The following users liked this post: Jasonlewis2

Offline Dutch Pkerzs

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 09:40:30 am »
join other game and type : emps-scape back with new name Emps-world.

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Future of game
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 01:15:41 am »
I remember when this game was super active before it was closed down... it's reopened now
WHAT? Emps is back? how can i go and play it?!?!

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2016, 04:33:49 am »
You've got to remember that Emps-Scape didn't get all those players at the beginning. I believe it took 2 or 3 years from the initial release to let more than 250 users online at one time, before any other worlds were introduced too. After this it then slowly started to increase. This game has only been around for what, 2 years? It is unlikely that the process will go the same as it did last time but we can only hope.

As advertising is concerned, it doesn't work. Other servers cheat for their votes and don't abide by the vote pages rules and there is no way Emps will ever have a vote for reward scheme.

As far as bringing friends to Emps goes, most people who play are former Emps-Scape players and simply have no friends or their friends are too old to play this now. Or people who don't play this are just simply not interested in this sort of game anymore.

Runescape Private Servers have gone to shit since OSRS came back. There is literally no way we can say for definite that Emps will grow to its potential back in the day but we shouldn't give up hope.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2016, 04:37:54 am »
Most people who play are former Emps-Scape players and simply have no friends
lold so hard  ;D

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: King125, Joshiee, Cjkinsey6, Iron Dot

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2016, 01:59:37 pm »
At this point im more concerned about saving the community rather than the game itself.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

The following users liked this post: Joshiee, Iron Dot

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2016, 03:32:23 pm »
At this point im more concerned about saving the community rather than the game itself.
Jonneh will code us shoutbox, once emps goes down 4Head

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2016, 04:08:33 pm »
Jonneh will code us shoutbox, once emps goes down 4Head
i will get the worlds largets megaphone and shout racist slurs at 4am to everyone 4Head

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

The following users liked this post: Drugs

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2016, 11:11:50 am »
I recommend you to think of your future first.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Iron Dot

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2016, 07:04:26 pm »
You've got to remember that Emps-Scape didn't get all those players at the beginning. I believe it took 2 or 3 years from the initial release to let more than 250 users online at one time, before any other worlds were introduced too. After this it then slowly started to increase. This game has only been around for what, 2 years? It is unlikely that the process will go the same as it did last time but we can only hope.

As advertising is concerned, it doesn't work. Other servers cheat for their votes and don't abide by the vote pages rules and there is no way Emps will ever have a vote for reward scheme.

As far as bringing friends to Emps goes, most people who play are former Emps-Scape players and simply have no friends or their friends are too old to play this now. Or people who don't play this are just simply not interested in this sort of game anymore.

Runescape Private Servers have gone to shit since OSRS came back. There is literally no way we can say for definite that Emps will grow to its potential back in the day but we shouldn't give up hope.
OSRS > RSPS will stay forever.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2016, 03:30:18 am »

OSRS > RSPS will stay forever.
That's the thing as well, most people have gone back to RS because of OS and the OS graphics. I'm not saying that Emps' graphics are bad, because they aren't, I'm merely saying that a lot of people were not ready for change; change for the better. However, we can't do anything now...

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2016, 11:00:25 am »
Emps-Scape Was a great success, We old school people have grown up and need to focus on our lives my friend, I'm still around the forums to be honest, but Rarely on game..

Emps-World will get back to it's place i know, and some of you might not know, I'm personally going to donate just for the server's bills.

It is apart of my childhood, and whatever happens i never quit the server, i always end up on the server playing again.. but for now, I really need to stop playing games, cause i've already graduated from the mandatory military, and now i've taken major in CIS which is IT in general Computer Information Systems. And i'm focusing my entire brain on this specialization to pass successfully

Emps will be back to it's spark i give you credits for that.. Just don't put hard time on the server developers.
Feedback to them is what they want, especially stuff that is bugged OR glitched, they will fix it in no time.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry
The following users liked this post: Thomy
Pages: 1