The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
Exp. rates
« on: March 06, 2016, 02:37:15 pm »
Hey guys,

What you think about exp rates, at this very moment?
Do some skills are easy to obtain 99 or very hard?

Offline The Ava

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Exp. rates
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 05:59:58 pm »
To easy in my opinion,  it should be hard to get maxed, Atm it's to easy
* Game Moderator  Since 28/11/2017, Resigned 10/03/2018
*Oldschool Player Since 2009.
*ING: St 3rd mage
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 10:22:13 pm »
Too easy  ;)

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 11:47:27 pm »
Everything is easy to level, it's not at a point where I'd say it's too easy and should be changed. Our exp rates are fine. You know what should be difficult? Bosses.

There are only 135 maxed accounts, that's a pretty low number for a game that's been up since 2014 and had a ton of already leveled accounts from scape. Maxing is easy, but it does take the effort and dedication that would be required for such a thing, it's in a fine state atm.
;
The following users liked this post: Earl

Offline Triangle Dot

• +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 12:14:05 am »
Everything is easy to level, it's not at a point where I'd say it's too easy and should be changed. Our exp rates are fine. You know what should be difficult? Bosses.

Specifically, which ones?

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2016, 12:20:29 am »
Specifically, which ones?
Right now, each and every one of em should at least be a tad more difficult.
;

Offline Vaughn147523

• Liked: 242 times
  • +0/-0
  • Believe you can and you're halfway there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2016, 02:48:37 am »
It's much too easier for a number of skills, specifically combat skills. Having double experience every weekend doesn't really help the matter of fact also. Other skills aren't as easy to get 99, so that's not really a problem in my opinion. Hunter was kind of easy, but all other skills seem to be reasonably fair to level. I would like to suggest maybe some experience rate decreases in the combat skills (maybe minus hitpoints, that skill also seems fair). On a weekend of double experience, you can get 99 attack, defence, and strength, and maybe even close to 99 hitpoints. Decreasing the rate would allow players to take the time to get those 99, and make it more of an achievement on reaching those 99s, rather than getting 99 in each of them on a different account every week during experience. People may get bored of getting these 99s too fast, and most are too bored of getting 200m experience in them. On the flip side, however, players may get too bored of trying to get 99 in combat skills because of this decrease increasing the time spent on getting them. I think this would be a good experiment to test to see how players would like it, and if it doesn't work out, then simply revert it back. Although this wouldn't affect my account personally, I (and others with 200m attack, defence, and strength) could simply just create a new account and test it also.

Offline Triangle Dot

• +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2016, 02:58:44 am »
It's much too easier for a number of skills, specifically combat skills. Having double experience every weekend doesn't really help the matter of fact also. Other skills aren't as easy to get 99, so that's not really a problem in my opinion. Hunter was kind of easy, but all other skills seem to be reasonably fair to level. I would like to suggest maybe some experience rate decreases in the combat skills (maybe minus hitpoints, that skill also seems fair). On a weekend of double experience, you can get 99 attack, defence, and strength, and maybe even close to 99 hitpoints. Decreasing the rate would allow players to take the time to get those 99, and make it more of an achievement on reaching those 99s, rather than getting 99 in each of them on a different account every week during experience. People may get bored of getting these 99s too fast, and most are too bored of getting 200m experience in them. On the flip side, however, players may get too bored of trying to get 99 in combat skills because of this decrease increasing the time spent on getting them. I think this would be a good experiment to test to see how players would like it, and if it doesn't work out, then simply revert it back. Although this wouldn't affect my account personally, I (and others with 200m attack, defence, and strength) could simply just create a new account and test it also.
You got the point. Combat, does indeed, need to lower its exp rates, the way it is right now it is too easy to get 126 level combat. Unless, you're training not on double exp weekend and not on self sufficient account or Ironman, then it's harder. Otherwise, Emps-Scape was hard to level, and exp rates were totally good. Don't know, why this increase happened so quickly.
By the Way, for those who don't know yet, Pest Control is quick Combat exp, including Prayer. Exp should be removed from rewards.

Offline Sqkuid Ward

• Liked: 122 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2016, 04:10:11 am »
Experience has always been pretty easy to gain in this game haha. Still never managed to max my account though :P
Emps-World Moderator since March 22, 2016.
Emps-World Administrator since May 11, 2016.

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2016, 09:41:18 pm »

There are only 135 maxed accounts, that's a pretty low number for a game that's been up since 2014 and had a ton of already leveled accounts from scape. Maxing is easy, but it does take the effort and dedication that would be required for such a thing, it's in a fine state atm.
And nolifing for 200m slayer

Honestly ive been in this game for nearly 9+ years and till now i'm not maxed. and i still don't give a dam about it. i will get 96 slayer on saturday or 97 depends
and work towards 99 on my next weekend and then hop to farming and work it till 99(shudn't be hard)

Then to my 200m freaking FM

OT

To be honest i seriously didn't even think about getting 99 slayer... Because i never expected one day i will manage to reach 90+ because back before it was hard as hell, None was able to get 99 slayer expect Keasky and some other dudes who are the REAL MvP like Keasky and Bhpk, now it's a hella easy to get 99 slayer, i see some people around me that i don't EVEN know have 99 slayer.... like Charr ;3 then stuff went on hotdog n cheese when double xp was released along with member status for free EACH weekend and i think its now free every weekend is a DXP..

Priase O'days i hope you come back
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 09:51:04 pm by Ashootsh »

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Kena

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2016, 11:34:02 pm »
if you think of it it would be unfair to reduce exp rates after many people got maxed.
and levels are easy to get, so if you are good enough then go for 200m's.
that's what i think :)
Pages: 1