The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Poll

Choose 1

Castle-wars
8 (12.9%)
Pest control
14 (22.6%)
Hide n seek
19 (30.6%)
PvM
7 (11.3%)
Related to pking (post what exactly)
5 (8.1%)
New (please post with description)
9 (14.5%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Pages: 1 2

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
Events
« on: February 05, 2015, 10:55:42 am »
Which events would you like to see?

Offline Tgod Bro

• Liked: 304 times
  • +0/-0
  • Het echt varkentje
    • View Profile
Re: Events
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 10:58:09 am »
Castle wars!  8)

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

Offline Shoabi50

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 11:03:40 am »
Drop Party or HnS or Pk event :)

Offline Angila Joli

• Liked: 371 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 11:19:25 am »
hns ::) ,or dp it well be great  :P
"don't judge a book by its cover "

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 11:23:23 am »
Pest Control or Hide n Seek.

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 12:07:32 pm »
If you guys have a great idea for a new kind of event (other than HnS or any minigame) feel free to post them here aswell, with a description please! :)

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd

Offline Joshiee

• +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2015, 12:16:42 pm »
If you guys have a great idea for a new kind of event (other than HnS or any minigame) feel free to post them here aswell, with a description please! :)
Quiz.
Although, this may be hard to do considering the amount of spam answers you'll receive; it will be hard to suss out the first person with the right answer.

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2015, 12:19:04 pm »
how about more of these events? :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Estpure16

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2015, 12:36:48 pm »
#1: fashion contest. it would be like everyone who want's to participate signs up. and then the event everyone stands in line or something like that and judges give them a score and decide who is the most fabulous person in emps-world. <3. p.s. the price of the out fit or something like that wouldn't affect your score. for example one can come with bronze set and take 5th place and one can come with steadfast boots, spirit shields & shit and he can take 10th place (just an example).
#2: i really like drop partys but not in party room, because lot of players have lagg & junk pc's like me and they can't click on them ****ing pixel balloons '-'. so i would only sign up if the dp would be in wedding ;).
#3: about 1-2 days ago martin gathered some guys including me and we just chilled and martin thought of an event where he turns invisible and on wedding dock hides and tells us to find him, we had to choose a spot and when we had chosen one, we said "done" and then martin would show up and if a person stands on him he would reward him with a random gift... thanks for reading my suggestions :).

Offline Joshiee

• +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2015, 01:11:32 pm »
#1: fashion contest. it would be like everyone who want's to participate signs up. and then the event everyone stands in line or something like that and judges give them a score and decide who is the most fabulous person in emps-world. <3. p.s. the price of the out fit or something like that wouldn't affect your score. for example one can come with bronze set and take 5th place and one can come with steadfast boots, spirit shields & shit and he can take 10th place (just an example).
#2: i really like drop partys but not in party room, because lot of players have lagg & junk pc's like me and they can't click on them ****ing pixel balloons '-'. so i would only sign up if the dp would be in wedding ;).
#3: about 1-2 days ago martin gathered some guys including me and we just chilled and martin thought of an event where he turns invisible and on wedding dock hides and tells us to find him, we had to choose a spot and when we had chosen one, we said "done" and then martin would show up and if a person stands on him he would reward him with a random gift... thanks for reading my suggestions :).

The last one sounds quite cool tbh.

Offline Angila Joli

• Liked: 371 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2015, 01:56:34 pm »

ye it was awesome event with martin ;) i like it, :-*
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 02:21:59 pm by Ekke »
"don't judge a book by its cover "

Offline Samstrenght

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2015, 02:03:45 pm »

ye it was awesome event with martin ;) i like it, :-*
let's do it ,i never been there what's this event??
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 02:22:14 pm by Ekke »

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2015, 02:17:17 pm »

'Hi jad'

Hide n seek, Quiz.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Joshiee

• +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2015, 02:19:53 pm »

'Hi jad'

Hide n seek, Quiz.
'Hi-Jad-Seek'

:kappa:

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2015, 02:28:01 pm »
PKing- Let's say more like safe wilderness clans battles! No risks or stuff but, two teams fight against each others (we used to do that in thekoif) and the team that kills all the other team's members wins the battle, could be few rounds or I don't know, you pick :P

The winner team could get a prize and split it for sure

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds
Pages: 1 2