The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Bahaa70

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Emps Scape and World
« on: June 03, 2015, 10:12:46 am »
I'm gonna comeback in 2 weeks, after I finish exams, and I need to know what's the difference between these 2 games.

P.S: Please let us choose between old graphics and new, I like the old ones.

Offline Ameer122

• Liked: 87 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Emps Scape and World
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 10:16:27 am »
Older graphic Versions - Emps will not revert to older versions. We updated to new ones, and wouldn't re-update to old ones, that'd be an useless downgrading process

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 11:36:45 am »
We're moving forward buddy.

The old graphics will never come back, that's even impossible.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 11:40:30 am »
This game would be the best RSPS out there if it was like Emps-Scape back in like 2010 :-\
Ex-Mod

#quit
The following users liked this post: Yaz, Shoaib

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 01:31:59 pm »
Emps world is essentially emps-scape continued. It started as what emps-scape was in it's final days and development was continued. Since then we've had a large amount of updates. Change is needed to keep people playing, I get that some are afraid they won't get to do what they want to do because of the updates, but that doesn't change the fact that a good part of our playerbase is simply bored.

If you want to know things that changed I can recommend a few things:
;
The following users liked this post: Cman 8 23 93, Ltugam3r

Mary

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2015, 03:30:59 pm »
Most things are the same, most notable changes are the Corporeal beast, Revenants and Spectrals in the wilderness, they drop spirit shields, 3rd age armour and PK armour now (zuriels vestas statius morrigans)
Also things like void, torso, defenders are now tradable, and we have a warrior guild where you can get the torso/defenders. Also Hunter is now available for everyone to train!
We have the shooting star distraction and diversion where you can mine a meteor that crashes in emps every 2h, you can get a dragon pickaxe with this. There are also a couple new items, like the Dragon hasta (one handed spear) and god wings (donator items).
There are a couple new slayer monsters, like mutant tarns (only way to get seercull), Aquanites (drop amulet of ranging), Ice wyrms in high wildy (drop glaiven steadfast and ragefire boots) and also Wilderness wyrms that drop dragon claws.
Jad is now solo minigame with the full 63 waves, and you can also kill chronozon kbd and chaos elemental for dragon platebody pieces.
You can now buy a Guardian angel for 1m in the monastery west of edgeville so you get saved if you die (you have to buy another then)

There is now also a new client (opengl) that runs on your graphics card, so you have less lag if you have a nice graphics card in your pc.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 03:32:59 pm by Mary »
The following users liked this post: Bahaa70

Offline Bahaa70

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2015, 05:42:52 pm »
Most things are the same, most notable changes are the Corporeal beast, Revenants and Spectrals in the wilderness, they drop spirit shields, 3rd age armour and PK armour now (zuriels vestas statius morrigans)
Also things like void, torso, defenders are now tradable, and we have a warrior guild where you can get the torso/defenders. Also Hunter is now available for everyone to train!
We have the shooting star distraction and diversion where you can mine a meteor that crashes in emps every 2h, you can get a dragon pickaxe with this. There are also a couple new items, like the Dragon hasta (one handed spear) and god wings (donator items).
There are a couple new slayer monsters, like mutant tarns (only way to get seercull), Aquanites (drop amulet of ranging), Ice wyrms in high wildy (drop glaiven steadfast and ragefire boots) and also Wilderness wyrms that drop dragon claws.
Jad is now solo minigame with the full 63 waves, and you can also kill chronozon kbd and chaos elemental for dragon platebody pieces.
You can now buy a Guardian angel for 1m in the monastery west of edgeville so you get saved if you die (you have to buy another then)

There is now also a new client (opengl) that runs on your graphics card, so you have less lag if you have a nice graphics card in your pc.
Thanks! I got more excited after reading this! I even convinced my friend to play this game! Can't wait to comeback!
The following users liked this post: Thomy, C4 Nerd
Pages: 1