The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Theoneofall

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Emps scape and other servers
« on: July 08, 2015, 11:13:59 pm »
I went on rsps list and I tried the top number 1 rsps on the list and some other rsps. They all sucked really bad and saw how there are literally yells all vote every 5 seconds and that why I think the other reps are top of list.

Since there at top of the list ppl play those rsps so we need to do something to get ppl attention. I bet if those ppl play this game for 5 -10mins they would quit  te other reps and play this so I have a suggestion. Idk maybe we should vote a bit more and have yells to vote like once a week or month but not every day so it doesent get annoying for some ppl.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 09:47:43 pm by Charr »

Thanks Tulrak for this awesome Signature!
Player since 2011 on different occounts
The following users liked this post: Trevor

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Emps scape and ikov
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 11:16:02 pm »
We tried the voting, it didn't work out as planned.

Thomy did say he was going to invest some more of his budget into advertising with banners and ads tho ;)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 11:22:02 pm by Simonyoda3 »

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Emps scape and other servers
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 09:51:25 pm »
We have tried voting. It didn't work out. We barely got any players due to voting itself. The only reason the server you mentioned (you shouldn't really mention server names though) has a lot of players is because the server runs ads on the vote-sites. You vote on another server and you see that server's ad almost every day, then something happens to the server you're on atm and boom, the first thing you think of is the server that ran the ad.

We currently have one or two ads running, I'm not entirely sure about where, but they have brought us some players, unlike voting. Voting didn't get us players, thomy didn't want us to give the site free clicks without getting something in return. So that's why we don't have voting.

Want players? Invite friends & make quality youtube content, that's about all you can do.
;
The following users liked this post: Yaz, Ledomy10

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 12:13:38 am »
^ Ty for repeating Simon.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 12:26:39 am by Range 4 Meee »

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015
The following users liked this post: Joshiee, Simonyoda3, Trevor

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 12:55:19 am »
It's really all about the content you put up yourselves, as players of the game. Without enjoyable player content, nobody would want to play.

As Simon has said, Thomy mentioned putting more of the Emps budget into advertising and banners so we can only hope this works out for us.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 05:12:53 am »
Those are all just better servers :kappa:

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 07:19:38 am »
^ Ty for repeating Simon.
Postcount is important you know
The following users liked this post: Joshiee, Trevor

Offline Keiskelar

• Liked: 180 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2015, 08:25:36 am »
We have tried voting. It didn't work out. We barely got any players due to voting itself. The only reason the server you mentioned (you shouldn't really mention server names though) has a lot of players is because the server runs ads on the vote-sites. You vote on another server and you see that server's ad almost every day, then something happens to the server you're on atm and boom, the first thing you think of is the server that ran the ad.

We currently have one or two ads running, I'm not entirely sure about where, but they have brought us some players, unlike voting. Voting didn't get us players, thomy didn't want us to give the site free clicks without getting something in return. So that's why we don't have voting.

Want players? Invite friends & make quality youtube content, that's about all you can do.

The voting brought me :'(

You don't get postcount in Off-Topic Section btw.

#Joshiee

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity,
and I’m not sure about the universe."
- Albert Einste

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2015, 12:37:04 pm »

Well, looks like the voting was a complete fail then :doge:

Offline Kena

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2015, 09:27:33 pm »

Well, looks like the voting was a complete fail then :doge:
#rekt :kappa:

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2015, 10:50:30 pm »
Most top servers most likely have voting rewards with rather large benefits which wouldn't really fit on emps-world.
Emps-world has voting pages as far as I know but players do not vote for one simple reason:no rewards whatsoever and some voting sites are corrupted.

Voting rewards aren't really a solution either because if players do not gain any noticeable benefits they won't vote.

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2015, 11:35:03 pm »
None of any other servers matches Emps-World.

Emps is a unique server and that's why we all like it :doge:.

Voting kinda failed when we released it so ye.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry
Pages: 1