The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline I Pk Ur Nan

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    • View Profile
Re: Donator blades
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2015, 12:55:19 pm »
Personally, I'd use an SS over any blade due to it being faster but they both have very similar bonuses.

But yeah, all blades are the same.
Says on the wiki that donator blades have exact same stats as the SS.  :)
They're slightly slower but have a bit better stats to make up for that.
Hmm interesting, I did see that donator blades have exact same stats..Guess I'll change that if I find it..

Mod Mary

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2015, 01:15:10 pm »
Ok final conclusion:

Blades have higher accuracy: +112, compared to +105 attack accuracy for the Saradomin sword. They require only 60 attack to be wielded, unlike the sara sword which requires 70 attack (and no strength level for either weapons).
The sara sword provides +3 prayer bonus, blades don't have any, but blades give +4 more strength bonus, giving you 1 extra max hit compared to SS with full gear.

Blades have the same special attack (different visuals, and i think it hits a bit faster than SS special), but it hits higher on the first hit (6 more max with full gear).

Blades are much slower than the SS though, compared to 2h speed, and SS has the same speed as a whip.

Offline Mikeelvis

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
  • Emps player since ~2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2015, 11:42:16 pm »
There's not really a difference between all donator blades, only the colours are different
I hated every minute of training, but I said; "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."
~The Greatest Of All Time
~Muhammad Ali
Pages: 1 2