The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Topaz

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • Skills are all it takes
    • View Profile
Does it gonna happen??
« on: March 28, 2016, 06:34:44 pm »
Will construction/summoning ever gonna happen in emps-world? :-\
Did Thomy ever talked about these skills? ???

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Does it gonna happen??
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 06:39:26 pm »
As it is there is no known information on these skills. Even if the staff team held information about these skills, they would not be allowed to talk about it.

Summoning would not fit into the game, it would downright make everything easier than it already is, and that would not be a very good thing. Construction does fit and could be a great money/item sink, it would make the prayer skill considerably easier which may be a negative thing. The thing is, a new skill takes a considerable amount of time to develop, don't expect them too often. It took a huge amount of time for farming to be added. Hunter was also added not too long ago. I don't think it's all that high of a priority.
;
The following users liked this post: Topaz

Offline Topaz

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • Skills are all it takes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 06:45:20 pm »
As it is there is no known information on these skills. Even if the staff team held information about these skills, they would not be allowed to talk about it.

Summoning would not fit into the game, it would downright make everything easier than it already is, and that would not be a very good thing. Construction does fit and could be a great money/item sink, it would make the prayer skill considerably easier which may be a negative thing. The thing is, a new skill takes a considerable amount of time to develop, don't expect them too often. It took a huge amount of time for farming to be added. Hunter was also added not too long ago. I don't think it's all that high of a priority.
I know that Mod Charr.
But skill like construction is a pretty unique and fun skill to do, mainly because you can build you're own house. but still thank you for information as always Charr.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 07:04:43 pm »

I know that Mod Charr.
But skill like construction is a pretty unique and fun skill to do, mainly because you can build you're own house. but still thank you for information as always Charr.
It will be exciting and popular for 2 weeks. After that it becomes as fun as mining is right now and people start asking for dungeoneering.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2016, 07:12:26 pm »

Pretty sure the construction skill is like 80% completed from old emps.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Nightfall12

• Liked: 34 times
  • +0/-0
  • We are the enriched guts of the Ancient Stars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2016, 07:55:38 pm »
Well it would boosts the economy that's for sure.

Make the game more fun after you've maxed out. I think improving the game is always a high priority.

tl:dr Charr is a noob.
"Look unto the stars to teach us
 How the master’s thoughts can reach us
 Each one follows Newton’s math Silently along its path.”

Mary

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2016, 08:53:07 pm »
wouldnt count on it this year

Pretty sure the construction skill is like 80% completed from old emps.
na its not, its been started on but its so old it prolly has to be redone (plus some parts have been made by jonneh and we all know what hunter was like)
The following users liked this post: Skelon

Offline Beershake

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 04:06:13 am »
Construction would be pretty nice as a skill, maybe when we have more players.. And yeah, it shouldn't bee 100% RS's Construction, I think something kinda custom would give the 'feeling of Emps'.
Emps-Scape player since 2010!

Offline Eddie1408

• Liked: 120 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 07:08:57 am »
afaik a new skill is planned and it is not contruction.

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2016, 11:14:53 am »
Construction is a promised skill, but no confirmed posts

About summoning it's gonna take ALOT of work especially adding the charms to the drop tables 4 nearly all the monsters in game

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2016, 03:28:00 am »
There are already Construction items in-game, plus the Construction cape.
Pages: 1