The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• Liked: 31 times
  • +0/-0
  • "Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
    • View Profile
Dark Dagger
« on: March 23, 2015, 01:59:23 am »
What are they for? and why would they be drop at Smoke Demon Boss? Seriously lmao! They would RATHER have a Rod of Ivandis instead of a Dark Dagger LOL!
Also, another thing I wanted to add, should their price increase? Since they're 1 out of 100 from Smoke Demon Boss. And another thing, maybe add something to what Dark Dagger can do since they're "VERY RARE" from Smoke Boss? Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 02:02:22 am by Hmoob Fisher »

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and
you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Dagger
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 02:12:03 am »
It has no requirements to wear and has higher stats than an iron dagger. Thats all I know.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 02:15:49 am »
Think it's the same thing as glowing dagger, no requirements and about the strength of a mithril weapon.
I see no reason for it to have any sort of high price, there is no demand for them.
;

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 03:26:37 am »
The last time that I tested it, it had better stats than a rune dagger (with no requirement to wield).  This is an amazing weapon for level 1 attack pures.  The value is very low due to there being no demand for the item, so I don't see a problem with increasing its drop rate.

It being more available might even encourage obby maul pking.

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2015, 03:50:51 am »
The last time that I tested it, it had better stats than a rune dagger (with no requirement to wield).  This is an amazing weapon for level 1 attack pures.  The value is very low due to there being no demand for the item, so I don't see a problem with increasing its drop rate.

IMO, I think it should be remove. No demands and nobody EVER uses it, therefore, removing it from Smoke Demon Boss = better. Since the boss itself is hard. Also, knowing the fact that you should've gotten a Dark dagger over a Rod is kind of sad.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 11:21:30 am »

IMO, I think it should be remove. No demands and nobody EVER uses it, therefore, removing it from Smoke Demon Boss = better. Since the boss itself is hard. Also, knowing the fact that you should've gotten a Dark dagger over a Rod is kind of sad.
People aren't aware of its potential, that's why there is no demand for it. If people knew what this dagger was capable of, they'd definitely purchase one for their pures, if they have pure of course.

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2015, 01:57:21 pm »

People aren't aware of its potential, that's why there is no demand for it. If people knew what this dagger was capable of, they'd definitely purchase one for their pures, if they have pure of course.
^
I'd really like to get one now that I know its a good weapon for pures.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2015, 02:03:59 pm »

Removing the dark dagger from smoke demon won't make the rod more common. It will still stay 1/100.

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2015, 03:05:44 pm »

^
I'd really like to get one now that I know its a good weapon for pures.
I doubt the price for them will "RAISE" to the same as ROD becuz people will buy it -.-

Removing the dark dagger from smoke demon won't make the rod more common. It will still stay 1/100.
I WOULDN'T MIND A SINGLE THING AT ALL AS LONG AS ITS REMOVE LMAO! xD

Pages: 1