The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1
Creating new account
« on: October 13, 2014, 04:31:14 pm »
So guys I just created a new account because I don't remember my old one, and I can't login to the game with this new account, it always says "Invalid username or password". First I thought I wrote my pass wrong when I was registering this account so I changed pass to a very simple but it still shows the same text when I try to login. Is there something I'm doing wrong or it's just how it is, please reply fast, thanks.

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Creating new account
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 05:04:23 pm »
Check if Caps Lock is on, and the username..
Make sure there's no spaces in the password.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 05:11:38 pm »
Dude, believe me I wrote username and pass correctly. No caps on, no spaces in pass, correct username, everything is ok, but it still doesn't work...

Offline Pure Ranged1

• +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 05:26:57 pm »
Dude, believe me I wrote username and pass correctly. No caps on, no spaces in pass, correct username, everything is ok, but it still doesn't work...
I think you should create a ticket then, because no normal player will be able to fix your problem.
http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?action=helpdesk;sa=newticket
Resigned May 21, 2015
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 05:28:52 pm »
Thx mate, but also I wonder if others can play with their new account if they create one.

Offline Pure Ranged1

• +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2014, 05:32:37 pm »
Yeah, I just made a new account and it log in normally.
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Pp

• +0/-0
  • Lion King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2014, 06:43:55 pm »
New accounts works fine for me, I just created one and everything is okay.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2014, 10:37:22 pm »
Yeah, like someone said, just make a ticket or try making another new account.
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2014, 06:41:57 am »
I tries anything with any letters but it was the same. Btw do i have to register on web to create an account?

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2014, 07:20:19 am »
Please change your password to something simple not containing uppercase letters or symbols, such as &/&(.

The game server currently does not support these yet.

I tries anything with any letters but it was the same. Btw do i have to register on web to create an account?
When you try logging in with an new username & password in the client you'll get this message:
Code: [Select]
This account does not exist.
Please register first.
This means you need to register first.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 07:25:06 am by Range 4 Meee »

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2014, 07:20:47 am »
I'm unsure if you do or not, I've tried making a new account and it tells me I have to register first so I guess that may be the case.
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2014, 12:41:56 pm »
Please change your password to something simple not containing uppercase letters or symbols, such as &/&(.

The game server currently does not support these yet.

When you try logging in with an new username & password in the client you'll get this message:
Code: [Select]
This account does not exist.
Please register first.
This means you need to register first.
I registered this account first, and when I tried to login i got "invalid username or password", I also tried without registering and wrote anything, username with any letters and any simple pass, and im sure no one already registered it, so without registering an account I get "invalid username or password" anyway, it seems im the only one who got this problem.
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2014, 12:46:12 pm »
Ill try with ccleaner, one time when i got the same problem in webpage login, even when i wrote everything wrong, i got the same message, hope this will work.
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2014, 04:12:23 pm »
Ill try with ccleaner, one time when i got the same problem in webpage login, even when i wrote everything wrong, i got the same message, hope this will work.
I've just used ccleaner and now when i enter anything in a game client it says "the account does not exist, please register first"... finally!!!! Now I will be able to play this awesom game again!
Pages: 1