The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Armadylas

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Connection Lost
« on: August 19, 2016, 07:00:36 pm »
Hey everyone.

I bet everyone, at least once had died during connection lost, or have been randomly disconnected and died.

I do believe, this is not our fault, why during DC they do not log out our accounts?
No one is returning items for DC, they need to change that am I right?
I can guarantee that a lot of People left emps because of this reason, server is lagging a lot of time, Thomy should fix lagging problems instead of adding new items first.

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
Re: Connection Lost
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 07:12:11 pm »
They do not immediately log out your accounts during DC because it's EASILY abused.
Also you should invest in a GA if you really feared losing your items.

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.

Offline Str8att7

• Liked: 288 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 07:57:51 pm »
If you close your client your account should be logged out after 10 seconds, should be the same for DC's. (Not when you're in combat with a player.)
Emps-World Moderator Since May 12th, 2015
Emps-World Admin Since August 24th, 2015
Resigned Since October 29th

Offline 2 Sexy For U

• Liked: 52 times
  • +0/-0
  • The secret to get ahead is getting started
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 08:03:06 pm »
They do not immediately log out your accounts during DC because it's EASILY abused.
Also you should invest in a GA if you really feared losing your items.
I haven't experienced any major server lags doing the last 1 year, so i think it's your internet which is letting you down. Besides go buy a GA ticket to make your less smaller, that way you will only lose the value of the Ga ticket

Offline Armadylas

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2016, 09:17:29 am »
Yes, It should be, but I had to wait like 3mins till It logged out

Offline Fund Kakare

• Liked: 322 times
  • +0/-0
  • REEEEEEEEEEEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2016, 09:53:54 am »
Yes, It should be, but I had to wait like 3mins till It logged out
most likely because your account was still in combat when you dced

Mary

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2016, 05:44:11 pm »
Tips for improving your connection:
Lagspikes are often caused if you use a wifi connection; lan is way more reliable and will surely take away any lag caused by your router

Plausible causes for bad connection:
The Emps server is hosted from western europe: if you are more than 5000km away from west-europe you are sure to have a base delay of around 0.2s or more.
Your ISP may be causing issues. Make sure you are on a 100mbps line or more to play online games properly (viewed in the properties of your connection) and confirm with your ISP that you are getting 100mbps if your subscription says so.
Your lag isn't actually lag, but your game is running slow either way: You are using too high graphic settings. View in the graphic settings tab how much fps you really have and make sure that it is above 25-30 at all times for a smooth performance.

If you are still having issues, please read this topic first and post a bug report about it.

Complaining about it and accusing Emps-World without actually identifying it will not accomplish a thing.
The following users liked this post: Thomy

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2016, 05:45:04 pm »
I'm not experiencing any lags or disconnects in the game myself. If you disconnect or lag often, I recommend to create an MTR and show me that. (topic: https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=2321.0). That tells us where the lag between your computer and the emps server occurs.

EDIT: Looks like we simultaneously offered help.Thanks.
Pages: 1