The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Fitemefag

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Confused about pking.
« on: October 03, 2015, 05:06:15 pm »
Hi  :D

I'm very familiar with emps-world and other rs related things, I have been playing since emps-scape for about 5 years with breaks and had probably about 12 accounts :D but to get straight to the point: I suck at pking.

Everytime I go to wildy I get rekt, lose all my things. What I want is the emps community to give me some advice, how to learn to pk with no risk items that pack a punch and how to learn to win. Right now I'm training a pure obby/gmauler acc and I have a second ranged acc which is probably of no use for this. Should I train def? Berserk? I am confused. I really need your help on this guys   :o

Offline Knights

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Confused about pking.
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 05:47:41 pm »

I'm very familiar with emps-world and other rs related things, I have been playing since emps-scape for about 5 years with breaks and had probably about 12 accounts :D but to get straight to the point: I suck at pking.

Everytime I go to wildy I get rekt, lose all my things. What I want is the emps community to give me some advice, how to learn to pk with no risk items that pack a punch and how to learn to win. Right now I'm training a pure obby/gmauler acc and I have a second ranged acc which is probably of no use for this. Should I train def? Berserk? I am confused. I really need your help on this guys   :o
for training u can use safe wild at al kharid desert
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 06:14:08 pm »
Start.out.with.main-pk.its.the.easiest.form.of.pking.

theres.more.money.in.main-pk.less.bulshit.where.you.get.gmauled.or.comp-bowed.40-40.
Its.easier.to.survive.in.main-pk.
easier.to.make.money.in.mainpk...and.eventually.you.die.to.less.bullshit.so.its.less.frustrating.

Purepk.in.empsWORLD.is.shit.kthxbye

It.doesnt.take.much.skill.to.mainpk.1v1
Even.when.your.gear.is.like.10-25m.vs.someone.in.max.str.you.can.easily.tank.his.supperior.hits.with.mantas.and.sbrews.

You.can.tank.maxstr.mains.quite.well.but.at.the.same.time.hit.60+on.them.with.bgs.or.w.e

First.thing.I.did.when.I.joined.emps-world.was.to.make.my.pure.into.main..

« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 06:30:32 pm by Drugs »

Offline Camlatty

• Liked: 131 times
  • +0/-0
  • Previous Emps-Scape, Emps World 23-05-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 07:05:50 pm »
Make a ranger they are always good fun to PK on and they go allright! Just my personal opinion!

Good luck either way mate.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since 17.10.15-13.02.16

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 08:15:33 pm »
Practise makes perfect

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Yaz

Offline Fitemefag

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 08:18:15 pm »

theres.more.money.in.main-pk.less.bulshit.where.you.get.gmauled.or.comp-bowed.40-40.
easier.to.make.money.in.mainpk...and.eventually.you.die.to.less.bullshit.so.its.less.frustrating.

Even.when.your.gear.is.like.10-25m.vs.someone.in.max.str.you.can.easily.tank.his.supperior.hits.with.mantas.and.sbrews.

You.can.tank.maxstr.mains.quite.well.but.at.the.same.time.hit.60+on.them.with.bgs.or.w.e

Hey, thanks for the advice, but what do you mean main pk? What stats/combinations/sets should I have? My goal is to stay at a low budget and try to get max st00f.

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2015, 08:30:01 pm »
I would suggest trying to meet up with some of the well known pkers in the game right now and asking them some of their startegies. I'm not a pker myself, but from what I've heard Barrett (Red Bar Pk) and also Helari (Hell Skyline) are pretty good pkers. Of course there are many others, I just can't list them off because the only time I step foot in the wilderness is for a slayer task.
I would also suggest maybe watching some of the following Youtube links, it could help you.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 08:32:18 pm by Callmedragon »

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2015, 08:35:54 pm »

Hey, thanks for the advice, but what do you mean main pk? What stats/combinations/sets should I have? My goal is to stay at a low budget and try to get max st00f.
gear

1whip
nezzy
dfs/dragondefender
dboots
stone/fury

12m.risk.

zamorak.spear.for.k0

I.started.with.that.shit.and.few.months.later.I.had.100+of.that.gear.

skills

70pray/mage.enough.for.veng
def/str/atk/hp-99

use.sbrews.when.you.pk...

its.about.how.you.get.your.first.kills.going...Like.if.you.only.have.money.for.1.set.you.might.want.to.safe.more.(pk.more.safe.in.general.dont.hp.risk.when.you.only.have.1set)
The.more.you.pk.more.experience.you.get.

you.might.wanna.do.few.fights.in.safewild.with.that.gear...with.food.pots.and.everything...
but.when.you.go.to.wild.and.you.only.have.money.for.1.fight.you.get.nervous..

mainpk.is.basically.luck.and.timing.when.you.go.against.person.in.same.gear...

timing=when.you.eat...when.you.spec...when.you.veng...
luck=what.your.opponent.hits...what.you.hit...etc

You.can.get.fucked.pretty.easily.at.wilderness.at.first.because.theres.people.who.can.take.these.1hp.risks.and.kill.you.when.you.dont.expect.it..Because.simply.they.have.50.whips.etc.stacked.away.in.their.bank.

idfk.you.cant.really.teach.pking.you.just.need.to.pk...Like.when.youre.young.your.dad.doesnt.give.you.a.5hour.lesson.about.how.to.ride.a.bike.he.just.says.go.ride.it...you.will.fall.over.and.shit.at.first.but.then.suddenly.you.know.how.to.fucking.drive.this.goddamned.bike.and.you.never.forget.it.

after.your.first.kill.as.a.main.while.youre.looting.up.the.shit.you.just.pked.you.pretty.much.know.all.there.is.to.know.

Also.youre.not.guaranteed.to.make.100m+.every.day.pking.Every.good.pker.has.lost.atleast.200m+.in.a.day.
But.by.the.end.of.the.month.its.still.huge.profit.even.despite.shit.days.when.you.just.get.rekt.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 08:43:58 pm by Drugs »

Offline Mtn Alin0

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
  • #makeitbounce
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2015, 09:06:20 am »
go to youtube and simply watch emps world pk videos. just look what they do and practice it at al kharid safe wild or at duel arena. there you wont lose items first so you can easily learn how to pk.

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 11:10:31 am »
I would suggest to start main pking. I suck also at pure pking, that's why I am only doing main pking. For getting better, I would say Al Karid wilderniss and just watch some pkers at wilderniss.

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2015, 11:14:26 am »
I didn't rush starting pking (back in like...2007?) anyways, I kept spectating people pking, watching Lars pking (specifically) cuz he shows inventory and everything is pretty much clear to others of techniques he uses while pking. Also, you could try inviting a friend to fight you in either safe zones of alkharid wild and duel arena, I'm sure each of those ^ will improve your pking skill. But it's eventually up to your performance ;)

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2015, 12:44:24 pm »
You should see pking as an investment, first you put money into it and probably you won't make any profit.
In the longer run you will start making money, if not you aren't suited for being a pker.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Purestr M

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
  • Oldschool Pure Pker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2015, 12:00:53 am »
go to youtube and simply watch emps world pk videos. just look what they do and practice it at al kharid safe wild or at duel arena. there you wont lose items first so you can easily learn how to pk.

Bit of a gravedig but doing what Mtn Alin0 said will make you one hell of a pker. I recommend you pure pking cause it is easy and the gear you're going to use is cheap.
- Emps-scape (World) player since 2009 -

Offline Fish0pure1

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2015, 09:50:03 am »
Pking on Emps is not that hard, All you need is a dharoks set and a vengeance and a lucky hit!

After a while of dieing you will learn how to time your vengeance, Its also good to watch some old emps dharoks vids from the legend : Ty 4 ur Santa.

Pure Pking is all about making your enemy below 50 hp then throw 4 dragon dagger specials in hes face and hope you smite hes fucking claws mate. Just Pray to the emps gods <3.

Gl Hopefully I see you pking , would love some free dharoks sets

Offline Noobpk3r

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2015, 11:04:05 am »

for training u can use safe wild at al kharid desert
I don't think i've ever seen someone there
Pages: 1 2