The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Neon Pegasus

• Liked: 29 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hello dear fellow emperors!

In this topic I'd like to start a discussion about the following subject:

Do you think that a staff manager should interfear with clan related stuff such as;

- A clan is too populair ( a clan is becomming a monopoly) ?
- Should a staff manager try to make a clan lose players?
- Should a staff manager "suggest" his staff to leave the current clan that they are in ?
(and yes suggest is in quotation marks. Why you might ask? Because it has been proven that martin told atleast one of his current staff members that if he would not leave the clan, he would be highly suspicious whenever something would go wrong in the staffteam.) I can not show this proof, since I will most likely get forum banned if I did..
- Is it well-placed for a staff manager to talk bad about a clan while being in that clan?

http://prntscr.com/5xg76w

http://prntscr.com/5xg7cs

http://prntscr.com/5xfx2q

Bounce has been losing a lot of players after martins interfearance with bounce. After years of working on this clan, and building it up with friends and allies it feels like we have all done this for nothing.

Please let me know your opinion about this all. I'd also like you guys to be honnest about your answer, please do not be afraid to get forum banned for being honnest. I hope that he will come to realise that this behaviour is not how a staff manager of emps should behave. Atleast in my eyes.

They can take your glitter, but they can't take away your sparkle
The following users liked this post: Crazy Joker

Offline Lssj

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
Never expected this from a staff member I thought changed :o
Martin seems like you didn't change after all, you still chase drama ;)

Such a shame to see Martin suggesting veterans of a clan to leave. Clans are what brings a community closer, clans are what makes players from nobody to known. Without clans, would there still be as much fun ingame? Pretty sure the clan chat: Thomy is the only one which would be visited once in a while if the current clans was to be demolished by Martin.

You have my support, Simone.
The following users liked this post: Crazy Joker

Mod Mary

Like the screenshot said, its his personal opinion. It's got nothing to do with him being staff manager nor do you have the right to judge about someone's personal opinion.

Offline Lssj

• +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
Like the screenshot said, its his personal opinion. It's got nothing to do with him being staff manager nor do you have the right to judge about someone's personal opinion.
http://prntscr.com/5xfx2q

^Why would he provoke the owner of a clan? If this is how a staff manager should behave, can I be high administrator next?

Offline 66destroyer3

• Liked: 219 times
  • +0/-0
  • Your Favourite Black Guy
    • View Profile
I support,
any staff should not abuse his or her power to interfere with a clan, "forcing" veterans to leave, not even with the reason of the late drama.
As i see furthermore even the next biggest clan owner (X5 X5 of The Koif)  supports us aswell. No one should do this to a clan who worked many years and spent much time into the clan, to make it as we stand today.
To any staff who does this: you are not acting like how a real staff member should act like. You are supposed to support the community and everyone in it, not break it down.

18/4/2015 26/5/2015 21/7/2015
29/11/2015
20/12/2015 :'(

Fun Stuff:
66destroyer3 [27|Jan 07:38 pm]:     The unseen staff bans the deadliest :kappa:
Mod Mary [09|Feb 11:19 pm]:   why did i google bdsm
Simonyoda3 [22|Feb 04:26 pm]:   it's not past 2 am, it's not sexbox yet, still shoutbox

Offline 66destroyer3

• Liked: 219 times
  • +0/-0
  • Your Favourite Black Guy
    • View Profile

as a staff member, your personal opinion should not stand in front of the real duties and behaviour a staff member has.

18/4/2015 26/5/2015 21/7/2015
29/11/2015
20/12/2015 :'(

Fun Stuff:
66destroyer3 [27|Jan 07:38 pm]:     The unseen staff bans the deadliest :kappa:
Mod Mary [09|Feb 11:19 pm]:   why did i google bdsm
Simonyoda3 [22|Feb 04:26 pm]:   it's not past 2 am, it's not sexbox yet, still shoutbox

Mod Mary

Personally I'd kick every mod out of a clan cause of how it interferes with their neutrality. Same goes for staking and PKing.

Offline Cman 8 23 93

• Liked: 17 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
I don't see anything wrong with the post....

You made it seem like they left quite peacefully.
The following users liked this post: Es Dexter

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Personally I'd kick every mod out of a clan cause of how it interferes with their neutrality. Same goes for staking and PKing.
and trading, and having friends, and pvming,...
mods are players too, they have their duties but the main reason they stay is because they enjoy the game, if you take away features of the games because of their crown people will start leaving.
you can't promote someone and expect him to stop all his friendships and his daily activities on emps.

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Lssj

• +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 12:16:20 am by Lssj »

Offline Rock Gyo

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
  • I love free items!
    • View Profile

It's not the clan that interferes, the bonds / "relationships" with the in-game friends do.

Dex had his opinion, just like anyone else's.

Offline Tgod Bro

• Liked: 304 times
  • +0/-0
  • Het echt varkentje
    • View Profile
mods are players too, they have their duties but the main reason they stay is because they enjoy the game, if you take away features of the games because of their crown people will start leaving.
you can't promote someone and expect him to stop all his friendships and his daily activities on emps.
HAHAHAHAAH you are so RIGHT, i know why i'm telling you this.  ::)

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

Offline I Pk Ur Nan

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    • View Profile
Well, everyone had their rights to be in a clan whether or not they are staff..After all how is stuff meant to perform for a long time if they can have some fun and chill out.  I get some thing happened between you and Mary, Simone, and that may be the reason for all this chaos but everyone has decisions and this is what Dex chose.

We'll see what happens.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
He is not forcing them to leave the clan, he is merely suggesting staff members to leave because you're in it. His opinions are more than valid.

This though!

Offline Ahrim Ghost

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Ok, I'll point out my opinion in this. However both sides aren't perfect and I am not siding with anyone to clear it out now.

Let's first start with Simione. I personally think at the end of the day it is a persons choice whether he would like to join/quit whatever within a clan, and I think they are free to do what they want. I also agree with Dexter that with the amount of Players our server currently has, having a monopoly doesn't actually serve any good.

However you are right in the sense that you have worked very hard to build the clan up, and it is unfair that by someones "opinion", as Mary keeps trying to phrase it... That a certain person is able to influence a group of people to make a choice, by his mere lust for power and and the threat over privacy invasion and lack of trust.

People make their own choices and that's how it should be. The fact that people left, is at their own discretions and you should just leave it to be.

But I am going to say this. If "someone" within the staff team, thinks that their opinion dictates the server and the rules by which it's players are grounded by. Then you have truly failed as a staff member because if you cannot trust your own team and if you believe that your "say" is somehow superior to others then it won't be long before many players begin to quit. The reasons private servers are popular in general is because of the tight knit community and the fact that it feels like every single person can take part in crafting an amazing game. Once players begin to feel that they are loosing that, they'll quit. Simple as that.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 09:24:56 am by Ahrim Ghost »
VENI, VIDI, VICI

Ex Moderator

Pages: 1 2