The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline R4ng3f0rl1fe

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Chris 1994 (Background)
« on: March 12, 2015, 02:23:58 am »
Hello all of emps just wanted to talk to a player on emps old friend of mine anyway so he get cleaned staking quits and comes back so i lend him so stuff to pvm with like 100m. Later on I let him use my main account for pvming and instead he takes all items XD around 300m on there.. Anyway just you dont know who you can trust overtime so becareful.. and karma is gonna hit him in the ASS XD.

Offline Cman 8 23 93

• Liked: 17 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Chris 1994 (Background)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 02:26:52 am »
I've lost so much stuff aswell. The Staff claims its not their duty and its against rules to help players who have been victims of item loss.
BS in my opinion.

If ya need anything, just pm me. I might hook ya up with something if im on.

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 03:40:57 am »
It's your responsibility to keep your password safe and lending items is at your own risk.

There's a reason why we run a policy not to give out your password, it's because we know scams like these happen and we warn players time and time again.

Unfortunately you learnt a pricey lesson, be more careful in the future who you're lending items to or whether you will lend items at all.

The staff team can never be hold responsible for your own actions.
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd, Ashootsh, Appelsientje, Freestuffyay, Pure Ranged1

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• Liked: 31 times
  • +0/-0
  • "Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 03:57:59 am »
Hello all of emps just wanted to talk to a player on emps old friend of mine anyway so he get cleaned staking quits and comes back so i lend him so stuff to pvm with like 100m. Later on I let him use my main account for pvming and instead he takes all items XD around 300m on there.. Anyway just you dont know who you can trust overtime so becareful.. and karma is gonna hit him in the ASS XD.
Not saying you're dumb but you're dumb lol! NEVER EVER trust any player in game except for Mod/Admins. Even if a good friend of my that I talk to a lot in game got clean and ask for shit, I wouldn't give him as much as 100m (maybe 10m), and I'd NEVER EVER give him my main to do shit on it.
NEVER TRUST ANY PLAYERS IN GAME (ANY GAME) besides yourself.
You know how fucked up these kids are now ^^

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and
you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 05:18:05 am »
that's why IF i give items i give to close friends, and that's right...GIVE not lend, but GIVE because you ussaly wont get it back then why bother.

Offline Jimmyb13

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
  • Emps player since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2015, 08:37:55 am »
I feel sorry for you man, I really do. But its your own fault, you cant trust any players except for mods/admins.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2015, 10:04:43 am »
Emps lesson #1: Never give/lend items to people who have lost all their shit due to staking in their past.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2015, 10:48:42 am »
Shouldn't mention usernames, idk if there's a rule against witch hunts (which is basically what this is) but you still shouldn't.
It's your own fault for trusting him with your stuff.

Also that story, i cry evertim  :'(
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2015, 12:34:03 pm »
Shouldn't mention usernames, idk if there's a rule against witch hunts (which is basically what this is) but you still shouldn't.
It's your own fault for trusting him with your stuff.

Also that story, i cry evertim  :'(

But naming and shaming is so much fun :doge:

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2015, 09:27:32 pm »
It's your responsibility to keep your password safe and lending items is at your own risk.

There's a reason why we run a policy not to give out your password, it's because we know scams like these happen and we warn players time and time again.

Unfortunately you learnt a pricey lesson, be more careful in the future who you're lending items to or whether you will lend items at all.

Agreed ^^

Never ever give your password to anyone.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline R4ng3f0rl1fe

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2015, 05:42:02 am »
To be honest losing the money and items wasnt the problem they are just some items on a game i just wanted to name and shame XD..

Offline Il Vodka Il

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2015, 08:10:55 am »
there are some cases where naming and shaming should not be allowed and this is not one of them. but in this case scammers should be named and shamed. people should know who they are and not to trust them,even with their tutorial starter kit.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2015, 01:24:55 pm »

This.

Sharing your account is also against the rules.
Pages: 1