The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Redjukas

• +0/-0
  • Hey!
    • View Profile
Bandos boss
« on: October 15, 2014, 02:49:37 pm »
Hey guys give me some tips how i kill bandos boss? what weapon is best for him? and what setup?

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Bandos boss
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 03:20:00 pm »
Bring armor with good defence like dragon/3rd age/bandos. For weapons use a whip/dfs or Zamorakian spear/Godsword/Anger.

As a special attack weapon I bring a BGS since when you hit the defence of your target is greatly decreased.

My inventory is as following:

1 Super set
2/3 Prayer potions (there is an altar in the boss room)
Hammer
Teleport tabs
And fill the rest with manta rays

Use melee prayer and when you killed the boss and you are killing the minions use either melee/magic/ranged prayer depending on the minion focussing you

EDIT: Always equip atleast 1 bandos piece or bandos monsters will become aggresive when you try to get killcount

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Redjukas

• +0/-0
  • Hey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 03:35:05 pm »
wtf is wrong bandos boss is to hard i tryed kill it with mate in 3rd melee gear and lol we almost killed one :D

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 03:41:07 pm »
When you're killing the bandos minions, don't use food on them.. Use the Prayer Potions instead - because its not as needed as food there (there's an altar in the boss room)..

Use Meele Prayer Protection, bring your best gear and once you tank and another your friend tanks so you don't waste trips..

Hammer

Why a hammer?
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 03:42:41 pm »
When you're killing the bandos minions, don't use food on them.. Use the Prayer Potions instead - because its not as needed as food there (there's an altar in the boss room)..

Use Meele Prayer Protection, bring your best gear and once you tank and another your friend tanks so you don't waste trips..

Hammer

Why a hammer?
To open the door

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
Pages: 1