The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Donedone

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
applying for moderator
« on: October 06, 2014, 10:10:50 am »
hello emps-world staff members and thomy aswell.

yesterday iwas thinking and imagining my self as moderator And looked back in my history,Said i deserve it,Cause iplay this game and been loyal for 6 years of playing,helping,improving players physical condition,Then i said why not.Just wanted to take ur opinion guys and i hope iget a chance as a test.

loyal player,
donedone

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: applying for moderator
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 10:20:19 am »
We - as Emps-World - do not use an apply for staff system.

If you really want to become a staff member, then here's some tips:
- Players + staff members need to notice you. (in a good way) e.g. Helping a lot of players will give you a nice reputation.
- Be active ingame aswell as on forums.
- Asking for a staff position normally results in to nothing except for lowering the chance of your promotion.

I don't know you and thus I don't know if you are a good potential to be a staff member.

Goodluck anyways...
(inb4lock)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 10:23:53 am by Range 4 Meee »

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 10:24:31 am »
We - as Emps-World - do not use an apply for staff system.

If you really want to become a staff member, then here's some tips:
- Players + staff members need to notice you. (in a good way) e.g. Helping a lot of players will give you a nice reputation.
- Be active ingame aswell as on forums.
- Asking for a staff position normally results in to nothing except for a lower chance of your promotion.

I don't know you and thus I don't know if you are a good potential to be a staff member.

Goodluck anyways...
(inb4lock)
Like I told you in-game, even enquiring to be a Staff Member will severely reduce your chances.

Mary

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 11:37:35 am »
but i created this tickit to tell the staff members and owners what im as a player,and what done before to this game,didnt doit for actually asking for a rank
Many players play for years and help other players, not all of them will become a staff member. Also, being a staff member you have a lot of responsibilities, which will impact your gameplay, hope you realize that.

Also, i don't think your english skills are anywhere good enough, so might wanna improve on that ;)

Offline Rock Gyo

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
  • I love free items!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 02:52:28 pm »
There are numerous things which are taken into consideration when we promote new assets, sumarizing them into few sentances is quite hard, though we have a dedicated FAQ thread about that, you might want to check it out (link: http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=34.0).

However, "applying" for it doesn't increase your chances, it actually shows us that you are into the rank and not into actually helping people.

Also, you have to get others to aknowledge you, you say you play for 6 years (which I HIGHLY doubt) because I am around from 2006 and I do remember the old people around, though I don't remember you. It's not a big deal that, but my point is to make others aknowledge you, get to be known.

One last thing, a moderator must be active both on forums & in-game, just like Mary said, you get quite a lot of responsabilities as a Staff Member. As I can tell by your forums profile, you are not quite active on forums so there goes half of your "potential promotion" process. However, being on forums and spamming doesn't mean being active, we look through your activity and don't look as much at the post-count (hence why we had Staff Members with thousands of posts, but also with only hundreds).

It really implies a lot to become a Staff Member, and also to keep that rank while promoted. Those fellows you see out there with their rank actually worked a lot to get there.

There's really much to talk about this subject, but I underlined only the few important things which crossed my mind while writing this to you. Check the FAQs, help others because you want to give back what you, at some point, maybe got from others, and do it for yourself not for the rank.

Topic locked.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 02:54:56 pm by Rock Gyo »

Pages: 1