The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Theoneofall

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Any plans or ideas?
« on: July 03, 2016, 05:21:47 am »
So does thomy have any plans on getting more players or is he only interested in making the game better? Any ideas of getting more players besides the simple one asking friends etc?

Thanks Tulrak for this awesome Signature!
Player since 2011 on different occounts
The following users liked this post: Archer

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: Any plans or ideas?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 05:28:21 am »
Lol wut

Making the game better is a fucking great way to get more players as well as actuslly develop his game, Thomy is doing what he is good at, which is coding new content and delivering what the community wants. Don't add to his workload with your countless topics now about the player count. Voting was trash and there are no ways to advertise further than what we are already doing without spending money that could be used for other things.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Land Rover 1

• Liked: 59 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran since 2008! Maxed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 05:36:45 am »
Lol wut

Making the game better is a fucking great way to get more players as well as actuslly develop his game, Thomy is doing what he is good at, which is coding new content and delivering what the community wants. Don't add to his workload with your countless topics now about the player count. Voting was trash and there are no ways to advertise further than what we are already doing without spending money that could be used for other things.

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 05:38:54 am »
Thomy is currently working on translating the game into Chinese so that Emps could have a potential of attracting over a billion new players.
It will likely take a few more weeks before the update is finished, as Thomy is currently learning Chinese from native speakers in China, which is why he has been inactive on forum on some days, because those are the days when he is in China, learning about the Chinese language as well as the culture.
After the update is finished, there will be a competition to design the new Chinese forum and the 5 best designers will win a one-way trip to China where they can personally invite people to play the game.
The following users liked this post: King125, Il Skill L, Drugs, Land Rover 1, Just Humen, Str8att7, Iron Dot

Offline Land Rover 1

• Liked: 59 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran since 2008! Maxed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2016, 05:53:08 am »
Thomy is currently working on translating the game into Chinese so that Emps could have a potential of attracting over a billion new players.
It will likely take a few more weeks before the update is finished, as Thomy is currently learning Chinese from native speakers in China, which is why he has been inactive on forum on some days, because those are the days when he is in China, learning about the Chinese language as well as the culture.
After the update is finished, there will be a competition to design the new Chinese forum and the 5 best designers will win a one-way trip to China where they can personally invite people to play the game.
Why chinese langauge? That would be bad, they will ask for 2 stickers weapon to eat with..Will ruin the pking.
More easy to add Arabic .

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2016, 06:09:02 am »
Why chinese langauge? That would be bad, they will ask for 2 stickers weapon to eat with..Will ruin the pking.
More easy to add Arabic .

As I heard it, it's because we have plenty of Arabs, so what language the game is in doesn't seem to be an issue for them, but the Chinese aren't really a fan of English, so to make the game more attractive to a billion people, Thomy decided to learn Chinese and translate the game.

Offline Archer

• Liked: 26 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2016, 10:38:41 am »
So does thomy have any plans on getting more players or is he only interested in making the game better? Any ideas of getting more players besides the simple one asking friends etc?

Im with you TheOneFall,

Bubblebeam2, you can throw yourself from the window noob.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2016, 03:30:35 pm »

I need more of these

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2016, 05:14:07 pm »
Remember when Thomy didn't update the game for months and people started to leave?
Yeah I remember.

Updating the game = new players (or old ones not quitting)

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Ameer

Offline Theoneofall

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2016, 08:01:37 am »

Offline Theoneofall

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2016, 08:04:31 am »
Remember when Thomy didn't update the game for months and people started to leave?
Yeah I remember.

I did not say updates should stop, i said we should also focus on gaining players instead of JUST Updates! Of Course we need updates, i agree but i think we also need to focus on gaining more players.

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2016, 03:24:53 pm »
Yeah I remember.

I did not say updates should stop, i said we should also focus on gaining players instead of JUST Updates! Of Course we need updates, i agree but i think we also need to focus on gaining more players.

Thanks to thomy having started upating the game again, i'm pretty sure the player amount HAS increased. That's the power of updates :)

Mary

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2016, 04:29:52 pm »
Yeah I remember.

Thanks to thomy having started upating the game again, i'm pretty sure the player amount HAS increased. That's the power of updates :)
Current player increase has more to do with summer holidays on the northen hemisphere, it's a returning trend every year.

Offline Skillerboys

• +0/-0
  • ↘▪©™◀SKILLERBOYS▶™®▪↙
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2016, 03:04:38 am »
Re-roll back the old graphics. It would make this server unique. There is thousands of New-Graphics servers out there. Take an example of RS3 and OS07 runescape. The playerbase its a hugeee difference. Oldschool is the way to go. Roll back the "good time" graphics of emps-scape. Stop going forward with this stupid shitt. Perfect the game with old graphics. Its just so simple.

↘▪©™◀SKILLERBOYS▶™®▪↙
▶▶▶▶♥♥HELPING♥♥◀◀◀◀.

Offline Sqkuid Ward

• Liked: 122 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2016, 03:08:09 am »
Re-roll back the old graphics. It would make this server unique. There is thousands of New-Graphics servers out there. Take an example of RS3 and OS07 runescape. The playerbase its a hugeee difference. Oldschool is the way to go. Roll back the "good time" graphics of emps-scape. Stop going forward with this stupid shitt. Perfect the game with old graphics. Its just so simple.
This won't happen. A lot of things have been added that can only be in-game on the new graphics. Reverting is way too late - it would've had to stay 317 from the beginning.
Emps-World Moderator since March 22, 2016.
Emps-World Administrator since May 11, 2016.
Pages: 1 2