The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Dominator

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
angerbattle axe
« on: January 12, 2015, 01:10:37 am »
hi i have a question if i am not a member anymore and i still have the anger battle axe can i still wield it and use it in combat??
The following users liked this post: Tgod Bro

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: angerbattle axe
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 01:28:04 am »
As far as I'm aware, no.

However, I could be wrong.

Offline Tgod Bro

• Liked: 304 times
  • +0/-0
  • Het echt varkentje
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 01:37:12 am »
Yes you can

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

Mod Mary

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 03:04:54 am »
In emps there are no particular member items that require active membership to be equipped. Just pets are member only. (and obviously items that cant be equipped and are associated with member features, like poison vials and crafting materials)

Offline I Pk Ur Nan

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 05:44:22 am »
In emps there are no particular member items that require active membership to be equipped. Just pets are member only. (and obviously items that cant be equipped and are associated with member features, like poison vials and crafting materials)
On an added note to that, Mary, how about if you have a pet dropped and your membership expires?

Offline Knight Night

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
  • What are you looking at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2015, 06:39:38 am »
On an added note to that, Mary, how about if you have a pet dropped and your membership expires?

How is that, Like you membership expires while you logging and your pet dropped?
If so once you pick it, you can't drop it back or it can be displayed, which goes into your inventory.
I don't think it's a big duel to be honest, which it doesn't give any benefits to any user in case it will stay dropped until you logout or pick it up.

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • Adiós mis amigos
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2015, 09:14:44 am »
That doesn't really matter because at some point you'll logout therefor you will not be able to drop it again unless you activate membership ;)

Offline I Pk Ur Nan

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2015, 11:08:03 am »
That doesn't really matter because at some point you'll logout therefor you will not be able to drop it again unless you activate membership ;)
Umm, what if you logout while your pet is dropped and then membership expires?

That's what I mean..

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • Adiós mis amigos
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2015, 11:21:29 am »

That's what I mean..
I'm sure the pet will be picked up automatically lol, even if you have membership activated.

Mod Mary

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2015, 11:46:28 am »

That's what I mean..
I'm sure the pet will be picked up automatically lol, even if you have membership activated.
Yeah it will.

Offline I Pk Ur Nan

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2015, 11:59:43 am »

That's what I mean..
Yeah it will.
Oh, alright thanks for clearing that up.

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2015, 03:33:42 am »
Some have no functionality until you become a member
>astral tiara

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15
Pages: 1