The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Trying to communicate with Russians like
« on: December 26, 2015, 06:50:43 pm »

The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X

Offline Slothknows

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Trying to communicate with Russians like
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 08:29:05 pm »
oh it's not a good idea to make fun of people of my country, we aren't good at speaking English so what?
there are stuff we are not good at and stuff we are good at, so what you are saying right now is that people who can't speak English are scumbags.

just like south americans are born with true talent with soccer, we are born to not have the ability of learning good English or at least the majority of us.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 08:32:21 pm »
oh it's not a good idea to make fun of people of my country, we aren't good at speaking English so what?
there are stuff we are not good at and stuff we are good at, so what you are saying right now is that people who can't speak English are scumbags.

just like south americans are born with true talent with soccer, we are born to not have the ability of learning good English or at least the majority of us.

Please point out the part where I said every single Russian is a scumbag. You're just like the dude in the screenshot, missing the point by a mile.

Just so you know, he came into the game more prepared than the rest of us in the team and we ultimately won thanks to some of the supplies he had.

I posted this because I found it funny how he was calling me stupid when he had absolutely no idea what I was trying to tell him due to his lack of English skills. If you tend to take things like this so seriously, I can only recommend you to leave the forum at once or else you will end up being hated by everyone.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 08:40:32 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 09:05:42 pm »
Idk, seemed pretty funny to me...  :-*

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 09:23:26 pm »

Are you trying to say russians are born dumb?

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X

Offline Slothknows

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 09:44:44 pm »
i think i confirmed it, you guys sure took the bait and replied to me just like I anticipated, and i didn't really mean any seriousness to begin with lol.
the moment i saw you replying with the words "where's your brain" i could tell what you were going to say till the last , but oh well it was a lil bit off but still. funny how people take arguments over the internet so seriously that they really get to hate the guy they are arguing with.

I think it's become really common these days, since people actually look for it, because it's fun if an individual has the ability to manipulate it. wouldn't be too surprised why "fights over internet" are becoming something
so popular these days. 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 09:55:09 pm by Slothknows »

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2015, 10:01:25 pm »
i think i confirmed it, you guys sure took the bait and replied to me just like I anticipated, and i didn't really mean any seriousness to begin with lol.
the moment i saw you replying with the words "where's your brain" i could tell what you were going to say till the last , but oh well it was a lil bit off but still. funny how people take arguments over the internet so seriously that they really get to hate the guy they are arguing with.

I think it's become really common these days, since people actually look for it, because it's fun if an individual has the ability to manipulate it. wouldn't be too surprised why "fights over internet" are becoming something
so popular these days.

I still think it's funny  :-*

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2015, 02:03:39 pm »
So... Which one are you? :kappa:

EDIT: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UWQeYA2-Eks
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 02:06:10 pm by Il Skill L »

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2016, 07:27:31 am »
*PLS ENGLISH*
Ralphe10 <3
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 10:11:13 am by Ralphe10 »

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Pages: 1