The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
Trove?
« on: October 26, 2016, 08:32:11 pm »
Just wanted to know have you guys heard about it? or have played it before?

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Trove?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 11:48:42 am »
played it for about a month like a year ago. It's a nice game, but the thing that in the end made me stop was how repetitive the gameplay gets after a while. The maps are really similaar to each other and the same bosses come again and again. Gets a little boring when you reach the point when you've achieved most of your goals and you only have some really slow tasks left to do.

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
Re: Trove?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 04:57:06 pm »
played it for about a month like a year ago. It's a nice game, but the thing that in the end made me stop was how repetitive the gameplay gets after a while. The maps are really similaar to each other and the same bosses come again and again. Gets a little boring when you reach the point when you've achieved most of your goals and you only have some really slow tasks left to do.

Yeah i get it, but personally i enjoy playing it.

I know it's pretty repetitive :P

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry
Pages: 1