The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
So I've heard that...
« on: February 28, 2015, 12:59:28 am »
You can "dual wield" with Magic on Free-to-play runescape three? How would this be possible? And what armor and gear would I need to buy and wear?

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: So I've heard that...
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 01:01:15 am »
Batwing wand and book are the best F2P dual wield weapons. Batwing robes are the best magic robes as well.

Offline Chris

• Liked: 158 times
  • +0/-0
  • Supreme Leader of the First Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 09:09:03 pm »
Batwing wand and book are the best F2P dual wield weapons. Batwing robes are the best magic robes as well.

Hahahah my god that's awful. They should really give some better stuff for F2P.

I'm Xxskinney13x

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 09:39:29 pm »

There's not anything challenging to fight in F2P, so better gear isn't really needed.

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 09:43:55 pm »

There's not anything challenging to fight in F2P, so better gear isn't really needed.
+ rune used to be the best weapon/armor in the game for f2p for ages. So it actually isn't too bad.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 01:18:12 am »

+ rune used to be the best weapon/armor in the game for f2p for ages. So it actually isn't too bad.

Yeah. Rune, batwing and blue d'hide (now available in F2P as well) are same tier armor.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 06:48:40 am »
I've been experimenting, and I can cast fire blast from my off hand, then throw a rune javelin from my main hand, so it's a form of dual wielding. By the way, it pisses me off when maxed p2pers come into clan wars and use members abilities and spells on me lol.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Under Snow

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 08:37:29 am »
I've been experimenting, and I can cast fire blast from my off hand, then throw a rune javelin from my main hand, so it's a form of dual wielding. By the way, it pisses me off when maxed p2pers come into clan wars and use members abilities and spells on me lol.
i dont think p2p players can use p2p abilitys etc on f2p world lol

Offline Bubblebeam2

• +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 08:55:14 am »
So when I see players using the “incite” ability and launching huge energy tornadoes, those are f2p abilities? .___.

Playing since 2008
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Under Snow

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2015, 10:59:12 am »
So when I see players using the “incite” ability and launching huge energy tornadoes, those are f2p abilities? .___.
quote from wiki "Incite is a basic Constitution ability. When activated the likelihood that the player's attacks will cause the target to attack them instead of their allies is dramatically increased. This ability lasts until it is cancelled and has no effect in PvP"

Offline Purple Phat

• Liked: 41 times
  • +0/-0
  • Potato Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2015, 10:23:56 am »
Spider wand and book if im not mistaken

Offline Bubblebeam2

• +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2015, 06:38:22 pm »
quote from wiki "Incite is a basic Constitution ability. When activated the likelihood that the player's attacks will cause the target to attack them instead of their allies is dramatically increased. This ability lasts until it is cancelled and has no effect in PvP"
And if you had looked to the right, you would see some magic text that says: Members?---Yes.
And I'm pretty sure it's still not f2p.

Playing since 2008
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2015, 06:45:20 pm »
And if you had looked to the right, you would see some magic text that says: Members?---Yes.
And I'm pretty sure it's still not f2p.

Incite is F2P ability and does absolutely no damage. It just increases the probability of monsters attacking you instead of your friends when teaming.
Pages: 1