The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
RS3 Advices?
« on: November 14, 2014, 12:22:14 pm »
Hi,

I just thought I'd try to play RS3 sometimes, but I haven't played since 2010, so I need some advice/have some questions.
I haven't really picked a username yet, so if you could suggest me one it'd be great.
(F2P, not member)

-Whats new in RS3? (in short)
-What the very first things I should do when I begin?*
-How to earn money in a fast way?
-What account should I have (skiller/main..etc)
-First skills to train?
.. also if you could give me some other advices it would be nice.
(might edit with more questions ;p)
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Asaad202

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: RS3 Advices?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 02:04:25 pm »
-What the very first things I should do when I begin?* quests + slayer
-How to earn money in a fast way? skillins/slayer
also check out this channel https://www.youtube.com/user/munclesonkey/videos
-First skills to train? combat skills

if u want u can add me on rs , my rsn is Asaad202
also i recommend u to get a membership after getting all the f2p quests done and like 40 in combat skills because its a waste of time to train in f2p.
u could buy a bond which gives u 14 member days for 5-7m from the GE

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 02:28:24 pm »
If you're planning to stay f2p for a while get all your skills to +50 and do all the f2p quests.
When you first get members you should continue doing quests because questing unlocks most useful stuff and gets you around the game well if you're not familar with anything.

Few tips I can think of are do slayer along with combat (slayer is very good money at later levels) and do your dailies. Do weekly and monthly D&Ds (sinkholes, troll invasion, god statuettes, tears of guthix etc...)

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 02:30:34 pm »
Name suggestion: Mike Hunt(insert numbers here) or Mike Hawk(numbers)
Pronounce the names to see what I mean  8)

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Pure Ranged1

• +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2014, 10:55:39 am »
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.
Will bear in mind all the stuff you mentioned.

Name suggestion: Mike Hunt(insert numbers here) or Mike Hawk(numbers)
Pronounce the names to see what I mean  8)
Maicok Maikunt ples.
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Under Snow

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2014, 12:49:29 pm »
-What the very first things I should do when I begin?* - get p2p do dung/quests
-What account should I have (skiller/main..etc) - main of course
-First skills to train? - dung and all the skills in it what you can train

Offline Ahrim Ghost

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2014, 09:05:37 am »
Depends what level are you? or is it a new account.

Add me "Spartan CCC" if you need some help, I do a lot of Pvm to make my money, but i suggest train you stats up until you can wear a Guthans set. Then get one and afk at Hellhounds till you get 99 in attack, strength, defense,hp. It'll take you about 4 days if you try hard. And you can get 99 ranged/magic at water fiends in a few days as well. relatively simple, then to make money I suggest just pvm,   Kalphite King/Nexx/Frost Dragons/GWD/Rorarius etc..
VENI, VIDI, VICI

Ex Moderator

Offline Pure Ranged1

• +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2014, 05:42:05 pm »
Thanks guys.

Slayer is member only, right?
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2014, 05:55:45 pm »
Thanks guys.

Slayer is member only, right?

Yes.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2014, 07:50:42 am »
If you are planning to stay f2p, hill giants are always relatively easy cash with big bones and limps.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2014, 12:28:07 am »
i'm not sure about f2p really because i was always p2p but anyways, my main idea about making money in rs is pvm, but you can make some good money with some dedication too. there is this really good way to make money without high requirements.

method's name: bone running

requirements: 50 construction, move your POH (player owned house) to yanille,home teleport tablets,27 bones (depends on the other guy) , the whole thing will be in w31.

explanation: well, it takes some time to explain but i'll try to make it short. i think you know that players train their prayer there by offering bones on gilded altars http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Gilded_altar, so the main idea is that they need to train as fast as possible, which means they will need someone to do the banking for them, you will be that someone. to avoid getting scammed people ask the bone runner to bring 27 bones of his own so that they could trade them with the noted bones they have in bag, ofc you have un-noted bones, usually the price is around 25k-35k per trip (some people might even pay 50k but that is REALLY rare) so that could get you around 2m per hour (almost 50 trips) which is pretty decent considering the low requirements.

the process in a simple way: get 27 bones(dragon bones in most cases) and home teleports---->enter the house that your client trains in---->trade your un-noted bones with their noted bones+the cost of the trip------> go to edgevile\alkharid(best choices imo) using the ammy on the wall in the next room------>un-note the bones----->teleport to the  house again-----> trade the bones (like step 2)

after you get some money from this method i suggest that you get your combat levels up to 80's and dung to 85 and kill frosts for their bones for a while, this will help you get your levels high and will get you good cash. it is recommended that you have good gear when you fight them and beware of the orb, because it can cause alot of damage http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Frost_dragons
after you get the money for prayer 95\herblor 96 and high end gear, start bossing and get rich.

*note that i haven't played in like 2-3 months so the prices and the effectiveness of these methods might have really changed.but i think it should be fine like that.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 12:36:34 am by Hmm2 »
Pages: 1