The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
Operation Wildfire CSGO
« on: February 19, 2016, 10:55:13 pm »
So what you guys think about the new Operation that has arrived to CSGO along with the new case?

Honestly i love the bowie knife its really cool looking knife

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline C4 Nerd

• Liked: 715 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Wildfire CSGO
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 11:35:14 pm »
Had to wait too long for the new operation, too bad there's a cooldown on the missions :'(

The new knife looks cool also  8)

Thanks Bubblebeam2 and Shadowkei <3

Emps-World Moderator since December 9th, 2014

Emps-World Administrator since April 8th, 2015

Emps-World Game Administrator Since June 8th, 2015

Resigned October 17th, 2015

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 12:23:39 am »
I liked any operation before bloodhound because they actually had item drop rewards, now it's just XP and being forced to play community maps for jack shit.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Icedrags, 3st Ranger X

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2016, 01:22:53 am »
Nuke fps really crap, smoke glitch that probably gets a lot of people overwatch banned, game forces close on AMD graphics card, soung bug.
Knife imo looks like a bigger version of huntsman...

8/10

I dont care about operations themselves, never bought any operations... new skins are weak af, but they can't keep adding dopest skins every time.

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2016, 11:08:41 am »
Freestuffyay, I don't remember if it was with Bloodhound as well (I'm pretty sure it was), but with Vanguard you had case rewards from missions, which almost instantly crashed the price on Vanguard cases.
That's why I like the current version better. The other gun skin rewards should have stayed though.

C4 Nerd, the cooldown is there for only one reason. If there is no cooldown, people would just do all missions in few days, which would mean that the interest would drop significantly after those days. Less interest, less sales. Less sales, less money made by Valve.

Offline Freestuffyay

• +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2016, 12:22:38 pm »
Freestuffyay, I don't remember if it was with Bloodhound as well (I'm pretty sure it was), but with Vanguard you had case rewards from missions, which almost instantly crashed the price on Vanguard cases.
That's why I like the current version better. The other gun skin rewards should have stayed though.

C4 Nerd, the cooldown is there for only one reason. If there is no cooldown, people would just do all missions in few days, which would mean that the interest would drop significantly after those days. Less interest, less sales. Less sales, less money made by Valve.
Well I don't really care about the case drops but I liked the random item drop from a collection when you finished a hard mission, even tho you got junk most of the time

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2016, 12:42:23 pm »
Well I don't really care about the case drops but I liked the random item drop from a collection when you finished a hard mission, even tho you got junk most of the time
It was nice indeed, but don't you mean all the time? :D

Offline Freestuffyay

• +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2016, 01:20:15 pm »
Well I once got some skin worth 7 euro so it's decent :P

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline C4 Nerd

• Liked: 715 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2016, 02:25:57 pm »

but bloodhound had operation drop also? i got tec9 toxic mw which was worth ~5 euros

Thanks Bubblebeam2 and Shadowkei <3

Emps-World Moderator since December 9th, 2014

Emps-World Administrator since April 8th, 2015

Emps-World Game Administrator Since June 8th, 2015

Resigned October 17th, 2015

Offline Freestuffyay

• +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2016, 03:48:49 pm »

but bloodhound had operation drop also? i got tec9 toxic mw which was worth ~5 euros
No, bloodhound was when XP and levels were introduced and leveling up granted a drop

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Edwin

• Liked: 33 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2016, 03:34:32 pm »
Rat maps, I fight tulip tough compare to the other maps in the operation wildfire. Don't like the 1 mission per cooldown, would rather have 2 misson.
Pages: 1