The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline 123456789xd

• Liked: 61 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Need help [csgolounge]
« on: August 07, 2016, 05:34:11 pm »
I can't withdraw my skins , I always see this error.
http://prntscr.com/c2qxc8
It's been 2 days already.
Then life is giving you lemons you go make billions
-Avenus

Back at it again with Kaute

Mary

Re: Need help [csgolounge]
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 06:30:13 pm »
I'm sure that site has their own support and help options?

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 06:36:39 pm »
Is there something wrong with your steam settings?

Does any of these help you? https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1047-edfm-2932
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 06:39:17 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 06:43:34 pm »
https://csgolounge.com/notice

Starting from Monday, 1st August 2016, we will start limiting the access to the betting functionality for users visiting us from countries and regions, where online esports betting is forbidden. We will add additional registration and verification process and we require you to comply with our new Terms of Service if you want to keep using our service. We also remind that our service is only for users who are at least 18 years old.

Tldr mass withdrawl after tos notice from valve, some sites didnt even allow withrawl because they took it as last income and left
Not sure if bug or not, but csgolounge said they wont keep items like many more popular betting sites

If indeed you cant withdraw anymore then its your fault because csgolounge gave notice immediatly that everyone can withdraw in certain time
Also its still your own fault if they wont give you back shit, if in theory they could - welcome to underage unregulated gambling

Csgolounge offical statement is that bots are down, and they allow withdrawl even if it takes long time
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 06:49:59 pm by Drugs »

Offline 123456789xd

• Liked: 61 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2016, 07:11:03 pm »
https://csgolounge.com/notice

Starting from Monday, 1st August 2016, we will start limiting the access to the betting functionality for users visiting us from countries and regions, where online esports betting is forbidden. We will add additional registration and verification process and we require you to comply with our new Terms of Service if you want to keep using our service. We also remind that our service is only for users who are at least 18 years old.

Tldr mass withdrawl after tos notice from valve, some sites didnt even allow withrawl because they took it as last income and left
Not sure if bug or not, but csgolounge said they wont keep items like many more popular betting sites

If indeed you cant withdraw anymore then its your fault because csgolounge gave notice immediatly that everyone can withdraw in certain time
Also its still your own fault if they wont give you back shit, if in theory they could - welcome to underage unregulated gambling

Csgolounge offical statement is that bots are down, and they allow withdrawl even if it takes long time
Betting is still legal in my country, and quote from csgolounge "Please be alerted, that we don't provide any guarantee to what will happen with your items after the 10 days deadline given by Valve." 10 days haven't passed tho.
Thank you
Then life is giving you lemons you go make billions
-Avenus

Back at it again with Kaute
Pages: 1