The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Keemstar drama
« on: January 11, 2016, 05:54:56 pm »
Thoughts?

The second video warms my heart :')

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Keemstar drama
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 07:26:13 pm »
Keemstar stated that "someone on their newsteam" fucked it up, and they owe Tony for the damages they have caused if Tony wants it.
Instead should have apologized more personally, taken the blame himself and keep money out of it.

I heard that Tony invited Keemstar to runescape and show him around, as a gesture of good will and also as a sign that he forgives him.
I dont know anything about Tony but he seems a like a cool dude, if anything Keemstar has a lot to learn from.

Not knowing anything about Tony or Keemstar, after this I've learned that Tony is a cool guy and Keemstar is a <cunt>.
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd, 3st Ranger X

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 07:37:17 pm »
Keemstar stated that "someone on their newsteam" fucked it up, and they owe Tony for the damages they have caused if Tony wants it.
Instead should have apologized more personally, taken the blame himself and keep money out of it.

I heard that Tony invited Keemstar to runescape and show him around, as a gesture of good will and also as a sign that he forgives him.
I dont know anything about Tony but he seems a like a cool dude, if anything Keemstar has a lot to learn from.

Not knowing anything about Tony or Keemstar, after this I've learned that Tony is a cool guy and Keemstar is a <cunt>.
Well keemstar has always been an ... yeah watch the video

xD

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 07:54:33 pm »

Well keemstar has always been an ... yeah watch the video

xD
Bit of a 5etard

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2016, 08:10:13 pm »
Who?
;

Offline Meesje

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2016, 08:45:07 pm »
sad video, hes a good man tho

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2016, 11:53:44 pm »
Who?
You would know if you'd watch the video...

Anyway, I'm so glad the community came together to help this man after what had happened to him. Just amazing.

Offline Ranged Lvl98

• Liked: 48 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2016, 06:26:25 pm »
It hurts ;(

Emps-world player since 2009.

Offline Revolutions

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2016, 02:10:59 pm »
the day after he was revealed to be innocent he streamed on hitbox/twitch and it was so sad he said he wouldn't let anyone take it away from him
Pages: 1