The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Chris

• Liked: 158 times
  • +0/-0
  • Supreme Leader of the First Order
    • View Profile
Assassin's Creed: Victory
« on: December 03, 2014, 06:39:36 pm »

Sources say that Assassin's Creed set in 19th Century, Victorian London is in development, lead by the Ubisoft Quebec team. They're code-name for the game is currently "Victory", hence why I just gave it the title of Victory.

I'm Xxskinney13x

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
Re: Assassin's Creed: Victory
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 09:36:28 pm »
Great, time to wait another fucking year.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Chris

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 09:59:31 pm »

I think the screenshot looks pretty cool tbh. But I have to admit, seeing the smoke coming out of the factories does look weird after playing Assassin's Creed games that were generally set between the 10th-18th century lol.

It's getting closer and closer to present day (which will probably end up being the last game in the Assassin's Creed Series, as present day 21st century Assassin's Creed will likely show us all the end of the line of Juno's reign over Earth).

I'm Xxskinney13x

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 10:47:16 pm »

I think the screenshot looks pretty cool tbh. But I have to admit, seeing the smoke coming out of the factories does look weird after playing Assassin's Creed games that were generally set between the 10th-18th century lol.

It's getting closer and closer to present day (which will probably end up being the last game in the Assassin's Creed Series, as present day 21st century Assassin's Creed will likely show us all the end of the line of Juno's reign over Earth).
They still have a DAMN lot to cover to plow that cash. Civil war, any world war. anything in Russia.

The only reason I'd not like those is because it'd be RETARDED to keep assassins around till those points, where blades, the essence of Assassin's creed, are irrelevant. They better jump back in time if they plan on doing more series (Anything China/Japan pls)

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Chris

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 11:33:59 pm »

They still have a DAMN lot to cover to plow that cash. Civil war, any world war. anything in Russia.

The only reason I'd not like those is because it'd be RETARDED to keep assassins around till those points, where blades, the essence of Assassin's creed, are irrelevant. They better jump back in time if they plan on doing more series (Anything China/Japan pls)

Tbh, I'm kind of hesitant on the idea of an Assassin's Creed set in China/Japan. I just don't want it to end up being a Samurai's Creed or a Ninja's Creed.

I'm Xxskinney13x

Offline Nocturnal

• Liked: 135 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2014, 10:25:41 am »

*cough* Sniper 2* *cough*
May you be in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead.

OG since August 2k9
Player Moderator since June 22nd 2018
Game Moderator since September 15th 2018

Player Administrator since October 20th 2018

Offline Grade

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2014, 10:40:36 am »
The screenshot looks great, but I have to agree with you, it does look weird to see factories in AC. England/London would be very cool to play in though. AC shouldn't go further into the future, that would really suck in my opinion. I hope the next one will be in China/Mongolia with Chinese Emperors and Dzjengis Khan, that would be really awesome.

The name is Ward.
Pages: 1