The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Blakpn0y

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
  • Call me now for your free whipping.
    • View Profile
Yk'Lagor
« on: February 20, 2018, 08:35:49 pm »
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Yk%27Lagor

I took into consideration of what is good in drop table and what is bad.
Just giving personal opinion on killing it.

Flax drop - for time and supplies I take into this boss and to get flax drop is gotta be upmost biggest garbage ever since you can make 3 level account and collect same amount of flax(if not more) in Seers Village. Increasing amount, might be an option.

Vials of Water - I gotta assume this shortens the length it takes vials to get for potion making, am I right? Well, another method of new account money making have been destroyed and I can't say it's hard to get them... But damn, people tend to get so lazy to buy vial for 1gp in general shop and use it on fountain or other water source near bank area.

Smoke Runes - since we usual buy ourselves for at least 8M(if I may say so myself) Elemental Staves(or get them from Chronozon) and use them without worries of elemental runes running out. What interests me the most, perhaps these runes was idea to bring out god spells in normal spellbook to be used more in pvp/pvm because it saves one spot in inventory. Questionable drop actually.

In comparision with Har'lakk, ranged Boss, I must say Har'lakk overall has better profit considering how much supplies you use per trip.

Off-topic: I know this should go elsewhere but it isn't listed in monster list in wiki in monsters section.

Giving my personal opinion. Share yours, what you think is good/bad?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 10:22:21 pm by Jp »

The world will have to deal with us.
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Tomtim1

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Yk'Lagor
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 10:21:53 pm »
Removed the small hint towards the use of 3rd party programs due to its negative nature plus them being prohibited.

As in actual feedback on drops I can't really give any because I haven't killed the boss not even once except during testing.
Idea behind some of the supply drops (mage pots, torstols, vials of water, death runes) is that you'd get something back when killing it consistently and eventually gathering more supplies you're actually spending.

Iirc the idea behind flax/bow string drop was the demand/supply what it has currently. Bow strings seems to sell for a good amount of money judging by the graphs at GE - could be increased though?
Smoke runes could be replaced with dust runes perhaps? If we go by the logic I mentioned on the sentence above. They're used in overloads.

Offline Brock Lesnar

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 11:04:46 pm »
Smoke runes could be replaced with dust runes perhaps? If we go by the logic I mentioned on the sentence above. They're used in overloads.
Mud runes, Jp.
The following users liked this post: Blakpn0y

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 08:23:23 am »
Yeah mud runes. I always mix those two up lol
Pages: 1