The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Wilderness Scan Clues\Easy Clue Scrolls issue
« on: October 01, 2017, 01:02:30 am »
I'm hearing a lot of rumors lately about Wilderness scan being hard compared to let's say, Falador or Lumbridge.

I'm open to hear any of your opinion on what could be suggested as better option and motivation to do clues even more.
Also, easy clues doesn't have any unique reward making them less favourable to do.
The following users liked this post: For Freedom

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
Re: Wilderness Scan Clues\Easy Clue Scrolls issue
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 01:43:48 am »
Remove them completely and replace them with little maps that show you where to dig(X marks the spot), scan clues are absolute cancer at this point. Especially in the wilderness.
The following users liked this post: Zudikas95187, Tomtim1, S Clegane

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 01:47:05 am »
Remove them completely and replace them with little maps that show you where to dig(X marks the spot), scan clues are absolute cancer at this point. Especially in the wilderness.
Valid point.

Coordinate clue with exact point where to dig might seem to be an option. Would make also more people use wiki's Clue scroll section to find them out faster.

Offline For Freedom

• Liked: 78 times
  • +0/-0
  • Cheese will never be free, only in trap for rats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 08:43:03 am »
Please less wilderness scan, i'm getting wilderness scan task like 2 times per 1 clue scroll, thats getting very annyoing when you have 10 more clues to do... ='(

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 12:58:58 pm »
git gud bois
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 09:12:42 pm »
git gud bois
also pretty valid.

cure the cancer also knows as scan clues in wilderness and just add a little thing which (optional) you could get from a certain monster and it could point you to where you need to dig.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2017, 10:36:29 pm »
Nobody likes wildy search because that's the part that makes elites hard, which is kinda fine by me honestly.
It only sucks when you get few wildy searches in a row, elite completing pace with wildy searches atm is reasonable.

If you remove wildy searches you remove huge % of time it takes to complete elites, I don't see any benefit of having more clue rewards ingame since they're not requirement for clue steps anymore.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 10:53:39 pm by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: S Clegane
Pages: 1