The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Wiki Feedback;
« on: January 15, 2015, 12:00:47 am »
I've come across a few errors/spelling mistakes whilst reading up a few things on the Wiki Page.
  • "Strength" is spelled like that, not "strenght".
  • "Degradable" does not have an "E" after the "D".
  • There are two spellings of "tradeable" what I've come across within the Wiki; one with the "E" after the "D" and one without. The correct spelling is "trade-able" but we miss out the dash because we're all lazy.
  • Anger Weapons appear tradeable in the combat bonus tables, but within their descriptions it says they're not tradeable.
  • The past tense of "spend" is "spent"; please check the spelling in the second sentence of this page.
  • There are numerous other English language related mistakes, but those can be overlooked at this present moment in time.

EDIT:
Just only remembered there was a Wiki Feedback topic; my bad. :doge:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 12:02:32 am by Joshiee »

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Feedback;
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 12:14:05 am »
1) Yes, some people tend to spell that wrong, will be changed when all pages receive their "review"
2) Googled it, you're right. No idea how that spelling mistake got into the bonus table
3) Googled it, correct spelling seems to be tradable. I've been using tradable on all my wiki pages but tradeable is used on the bonus table because that's how Jagex decided to spell it and for some reason we decided to stick with it
4) Thanks for noticing, will be changed accordingly
5) As I said before, these small spelling mistakes will be changed when all pages receive their "review"

Thanks for the feedback :)

Offline Joshiee

• +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 12:25:07 am »
1) Yes, some people tend to spell that wrong, will be changed when all pages receive their "review"
2) Googled it, you're right. No idea how that spelling mistake got into the bonus table
3) Googled it, correct spelling seems to be tradable. I've been using tradable on all my wiki pages but tradeable is used on the bonus table because that's how Jagex decided to spell it and for some reason we decided to stick with it
4) Thanks for noticing, will be changed accordingly
5) As I said before, these small spelling mistakes will be changed when all pages receive their "review"

Thanks for the feedback :)
No problem. :D

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 01:24:03 pm »
I agree that emps could use a proofreader. Inb4theyhireonepersonandcallhimadeveloper.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Joshiee

• +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2015, 10:22:04 am »
I agree that emps could use a proofreader. Inb4theyhireonepersonandcallhimadeveloper.
Already on it. :D
Pages: 1