The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Land Rover 1

• Liked: 59 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran since 2008! Maxed
    • View Profile
Weekends
« on: July 01, 2016, 04:13:59 pm »
Since the double exp weekends isn't on anymore, playing on weekends isn't fun as it used to be, and it's not special as it was.
Don't get me wrong I like the idea that double exp weekends is gone because it made the game so easy, but still, I think we should make playing in weekends something more fun and special.

I've thought of some ideas :

1. Events - simply events that staff member can host, such as h&s and much more...

2.Minigames - once in a weekend for some hours we can make double tickets, coming from a mini-game, something will get players to be there much more often.

3.Boss soloing - that would be yelled by staff.

Getting these events should be also by liking a post on Facebook, and enough likes would get us the event.
Just to make the game more fun and enjoyable as it was.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 10:33:52 pm by Land Rover 1 »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Weekends
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 04:14:58 pm »
Y u no 1 event point simply for logging in on weekends. You'd get 20 minutes of extra DXP daily that way.

Offline Sqkuid Ward

• Liked: 122 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 04:17:01 pm »
Magecrune and I have something planned involving events. Yelling for boss solos doesn't really make sense though imo.
Emps-World Moderator since March 22, 2016.
Emps-World Administrator since May 11, 2016.

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 04:45:21 pm »
I agree with Sqkuid Ward, yelling for that doesn't make sense.
We have already hosted some events, but you're all going to hear, what's planned soon enough.

I wouldn't mind seeing a certain period of double tickets for minigames each week. This might boost their activity, since they're dead content right now (especially cw and brimhaven's agility arena).

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 04:49:57 pm »
Magecrune and I have something planned involving events. Yelling for boss solos doesn't really make sense though imo.

I think by soloing he meant slaying and that could be an event.

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 05:21:58 pm »
Duel area event in scape was a big hit, had awesome rewards and brought players together
By far most succesful event ever done, I think we can replicate that even without old-school prizes

Mary

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 06:15:30 pm »
Duel area event in scape was a big hit, had awesome rewards and brought players together
By far most succesful event ever done, I think we can replicate that even without old-school prizes
ye i remember that tournament, took me frigging hours to host and lots of kicking to keep ppl out of the arenas while there were fights lol

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 07:54:01 pm »
hosting events for emps players is the most frustrating thing ever, just ask martin.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Mary

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2016, 08:47:15 pm »
@the minigame thing ill make a command that will enable double tickets for minigames until turned off for admin and higher
The following users liked this post: Land Rover 1, Just Humen, Magecrune, Sqkuid Ward
Pages: 1